Cheeto-false warn report

Mangoo1

Your In-game: Slay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:208652377

The admin's name in-game: Cheeto 

The admin's steam name (If you know it): I do not know his steam id.

What warning did you receive:
I received a warn for minge,hitting staff with chainsaw.
Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):
My steamid it's in my warns.
Why do you think this warn was false:
I think this warn is false because he  brought me into a sit when I requested another staff member. I told Cheeto to return me he didn't do so, I just hit him with a chainsaw and I'm pretty sure god check is allowed then cheeto  said that's a warn and that's why I think the warn is false.
Any extra information: thanks for taking the time to read this. ?

• Laughing 1

ADMIN SIDE.

okay so, what he didn't mention...

There was about 3 sits before this with this person for being disrespectful to me and causing arguments in the OOC chat. I took him to a roof to ask him to stop causing arguments and of course he wasn't having it. He dissed me a couple of times which I gave him the benefit of the doubt and put it down to him having a bad day. He then starts minge with him Chainsaw. He "god checked" me like 5 times, I asked him to stop. He didn't. He got a warn.? I gave him many chances and he just didn't want to listen. Resulting in a warn. 

Cali if you're going to report an admin to make sure you tell the TRUTH and THE WHOLE STORY, have a good day

1 hour ago, DURAMAXDIES3L said:

-SUPPORT

It is Not your job to "God Check" any staff.  The Only reason you should ask for another staff member is if the sit is about the Staff handling the sit Or is in the same family as the person your calling a sit about, In my own opinion that is.

^^^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DURAMAXDIES3L said:

-SUPPORT

It is Not your job to "God Check" any staff.  The Only reason you should ask for another staff member is if the sit is about the Staff handling the sit Or is in the same family as the person your calling a sit about, In my own opinion that is.

Agreed specially after reading staffs side

• Like 1

Signature.png

3 hours ago, DURAMAXDIES3L said:

-SUPPORT

Agreed after reading cheetos side

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

3 hours ago, DURAMAXDIES3L said:

-SUPPORT

also, Cheeto is a respected staff member, I HIGHLY doubt that Cheeto would make a false warn.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DURAMAXDIES3L said:

-SUPPORT

• Laughing 1

PoliceRP Manager

5 hours ago, CHEETO said:

ADMIN SIDE.

There was about 3 sits before this with this person for being disrespectful to me and causing arguments in the OOC chat. I took him to a roof to ask him to stop causing arguments and of course he wasn't having it. He dissed me a couple of times which I gave him the benefit of the doubt and put it down to him having a bad day. He then starts minge with him Chainsaw. He "god checked" me like 5 times, I asked him to stop. He didn't. He got a warn.? I gave him many chances and he just didn't want to listen. Resulting in a warn. 

Cali if you're going to report an admin to make sure you tell the TRUTH and THE WHOLE STORY, have a good day

Seems like the warn wasn't false, -support

• Laughing 1

HUGE -SUPPORT

• "Its in my warns" is not a valid reason
  • No proof or recollection of the moment on your side
  • After reading the defendedents Cheeto side; he had every reason to.
  • I was on when you recived the warn
  • You have caused me trouble the same day with dis 
  • And you should know that every administration is goded because they also cloak themselves so why not god yourself.
  • And if I remember corectley "god check" is against the rules and also falls under attempt of RDM, non compliant, attempt of RDM in an admin sit, and attempting to RDM to avoid punishment

If anything you busted yourself not Cheeto.

Thank you, SGT War Gamer 1D44 of the Rockford Police Department 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, CHEETO said:

ADMIN SIDE.

logan2.png

-Support

Firstly, I don’t like when people request a different staff member due to that staff members ranking or experience with staffing. They’re doing their job & they know what they’re doing. They are staff for a reason.

Then, he’s had multiple problems with you throughout the day, so he knows what punishment should be dealt, you simply want a different staff member that doesn’t know about your previous actions that day.

As Duramax said, you’re in no right to god check someone, and you didn’t simply hit them to “god check” As you said, you wanted a different admin, so this is an immature way to express yourself.

In my eyes, the war is valid and well deserved.

13 hours ago, DURAMAXDIES3L said:

-SUPPORT

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

22 hours ago, DURAMAXDIES3L said:

-SUPPORT

-Support

I don't see how this warn is invalid. You're not supposed to be checking staff members if they have god mode on or not. You also don't have any evidence/proof of this situation, Management can't do anything about this report if it doesn't have any evidence.