2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff on SCP?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your in-game name?: L00L

2. What is your steam name?: L00L

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:172938715 

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Well yes, I have been a moderator on Gaminglight for about a month and have been staff on other servers. I have a good experience with ULX commands and good understanding of it as well! 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Well, I've been playing on the community for about 4 months now! 

6. What date did you make your forums account? I created my forums account on August 9, 2018 

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  User

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? Yes on militaryrp, but I am actually looking forward on donating to the SCP server as it looks like its going to be very fun.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, I'm not.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read it multiple times actually, and have a very good understanding of the staff handbook, and the chain of command, and the punishments as well!

13. Timezone: MDT

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A 

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Well, I believe that I have a good knowledge of ULX commands and have a good knowledge of playing SCP and believe that I would heavily enforce what I've learned from SCP on the server. I would also heavily enforce the rules as I am a very serious RP player and would love to have the server be a serious RP without minges and would love to have the server free from chaos. I also believe I deserve this rank because I am very active on MilitaryRP and will be very active on SCP when it comes out. But the main reason why I believe I deserve this rank is because I've been dedicating all my time on the servers, forums, and on teamspeak and promise to enforce the rules when playing, I also focus on staff sits and will get stop what i'm doing just so I could help with a staff sit and so that I could make sure that everyone is having fun on the server and that everyone is playing by the rules and to make sure that everyone is being fair and kind to one another so that our community won't be a rotten one and will actually thrive throughout the years and so that new players will actually have fun and not leave because of one minge, I want new players to have a good experience on the server and will try my best to make that happen for them, and for everyone especially! 

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Well I first bring the player to an area far away from players so that others could not see and attack him or verbally assault him for Mass RDMING, and also so that other players won't be killed by him and so other plays won't hear him curse as I want our community to not be toxic. Then I would ask him why he was Mass RDMING and what triggered him to do so. If he just kept on cursing at me and saying very rude and inappropriate stuff towards me, I would tell him that "im not mad at you I just need to know what happened" and if he continues to swear at me I would warn him for player diss and minge him for 600 seconds, then I would minge him for 10,000 seconds  when I am a moderator, so I'd get another staff member to minge him for 10,000 seconds thats a moderator+ but I would minge and jail him for an additional 600 seconds in the current moment then get a higher staff member to minge him for 10,000 seconds. Then I would tell him that if you have any problems with this punishment, please appeal it on the forums.

Edited by Lex Phantom

3 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-Support 

i dont Think that you have read tha staff hand book you resigned november 4 and you are applying for staff again you have a 1-2 month cooldown Before you can apply again. Witch mean that you need to wait 1-2 month or you need perm for manager+ to apply earlier.

@Lex Phantom When did you resign?