BAN APPEAL FOR DONKEYSUSPENDERS

DonkeySuspenders

Steam Name: DonkeySuspenders

Ingame Name: DonkeySuspenders

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146588893/

Ban Length: 3 weeks turning to perma 

Admin that Banned You:  CPT Chad 1L99

Reason for Ban: 50 Warns

Dispute: I was never told by any admins how many warns I had nor was I told that if i got a certain amount I would be permanetly banned from the server. I have donated to get VIP and I have dedicated a large amount of time to play on the server and be apart of this wonderful community.  It would be a real shame if this was taken away from me. Not to mention most if not all my warns are from simple little things that aren't even major. I hope you can look this over and take away this ( and maybe some other)  ban/warns away.

Why was this posted in the accepted tab?

Besides that, +/-Support

You had 50 chances to improve your attitude, it's kinda common sense that after a while, getting enough warns will get you in trouble. But, It should been issued by a Manager+ so it technically is false.

Edited by [GL] Joe Mama

1 hour ago, Rhenic said:

Moved to the correct section.

+/- support

Shouldn't have been a permanent ban, but a permanent minge. And it should have been issued by a Manager+.

I agree with Rhenic. It should have been a perma minge by Snar himself. 

logan2.png

-Support

In the staff handbook it should be perma minge and issued by a manager+

So it should be changed to a minge and by Snar

Edited by Felix

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

Donkey has shown he doesn't want to play by the rules, after so many sits with him he staff diss and mass server diss. Just yesterday i have a total of 6 sits with him in a matter of 2 hours, He constantly breaks rules and doesn't do anything to correct the issue, 50 warns is super high and it shows he's been contacted by staff way to many times. I warned him yesterday for stealing a police car and FailRP, He lied to me about it and showed he wasn't gonna comply with staff, After I issued the warn I spectated him he ran around spawn yelling in his mic you are all gay faggots, Gaminglight is the fucking worst" he did it for 20 seconds straight. He only stopped when i gaged him and jailtped him, after seeing he was warned a total of 50 times and he was being completely toxic to the community and having no intention to play by the rules and constantly ruining players RP I figured a Perma ban would be in order. It was  my understanding by a past Admin that we could ban someone and then talk to a manager about getting it moved to Perma. I apologize if i'm mistaken, I take staffing quite serious and I love doing what i do. After I banned him i had 2 players come up to me and say that's  the guy that said he wanted to crash the server, I did what I felt was best for the community and the players.

Edited by Chad B

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

11 hours ago, Chad B said:

Donkey has shown he doesn't want to play by the rules, after so many sits with him he staff diss and mass server diss. Just yesterday i have a total of 6 sits with him in a matter of 2 hours, He constantly breaks rules and doesn't do anything to correct the issue, 50 warns is super high and it shows he's been contacted by staff way to many times. I warned him yesterday for stealing a police car and FailRP, He lied to me about it and showed he wasn't gonna comply with staff, After I issued the warn I spectated him he ran around spawn yelling in his mic you are all gay faggots, Gaminglight is the fucking worst" he did it for 20 seconds straight. He only stopped when i gaged him and jailtped him, after seeing he was warned a total of 50 times and he was being completely toxic to the community and having no intention to play by the rules and constantly ruining players RP I figured a Perma ban would be in order. It was  my understanding by a past Admin that we could ban someone and then talk to a manager about getting it moved to Perma. I apologize if i'm mistaken, I take staffing quite serious and I love doing what i do. After I banned him i had 2 players come up to me and say that's  the guy that said he wanted to crash the server, I did what I felt was best for the community and the players.

It’s okey Chad next time if he brakes to many rules get his steam is and ban him for the amount of time if he did brake to many rules you can ban/minge him then let snar ban him 

Just now, Jeff Junior said:

It’s okey Chad next time if he brakes to many rules get his steam is and ban him for the amount of time if he did brake to many rules you can ban/minge him then let snar ban him 

10-4

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol