Should I Become Moderator?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Noah Jimes

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Bize

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:108461043

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I am currently an Trail-Moderator and have previously been a superadmin for Trap Networks and a Head-Admin rank back with my old CityRP community.

5. What date did you start playing onthe community? (roughly) February 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? 9/23/18

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Trail Moderator.

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community?: No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines athttp://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Admin+ need this)

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? 

I believe I deserve this rank because I wanna use moderator to help out GamingLight even more! I’ve been Trail-Moderator since October 6th and the reason being is because I have Wreslting Meets every Friday for my school and that takes place during staff meetings! I check forums everyday and read through staff announcements etc. But for me it’s not about the title. I want Moderator to help people in in more ways for example I am on duty for at least 4-5 hours a day and the amount of whitelist calls are alarming, responding to those calls not being able to do those things takes time away from people whom are roleplaying and me having to go get someone that is not on duty to do it for me. Moderator would allow me to handle sits and admin calls a lot more fluent than I would be at Trail Mod. My conclusion. I believe I deserve Moderator for GamingLight and too use these new tools to assist myself, my staff team, and the members in making GamingLight as fluent as possible.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would take them to a roof then jail them, after doing so I would ask them to please stop cursing as it is not doing them any good and only making matters worse for themselves, then I would proceed to punish them by following the active staff rules  (in the staff handbook) by asking higher up to minge and I would then warn or worse depending on the severity of the Mass RDM.

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

8 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

T-mods are almost always promoted at staff meetings. Activity is a major issue if you’ve been a T-Mod for over a month. I’ve never seen or even heard about you.

Usually T-Mods don’t have trouble getting to Moderator unless it’s activity problems. 

logan2.png

On 11/12/2018 at 2:41 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

T-mods are almost always promoted at staff meetings. Activity is a major issue if you’ve been a T-Mod for over a month. I’ve never seen or even heard about you.

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

-support.

-never seen you in game

-Q16 needs work. 

-Dont even know who you are or new you where staff. 

Suggestions.

I suggest that you get to know the community and current staff more. Maybe ask to do some sits with staff (i did this when i was T-mod, was truly helpful). I didnt know who you where, maybe try be more active. Trial-mod is still a very, very big responsibility! Maybe just try be seen more!

Best of luck!!!