CERT Tahoe Skin

Bronco

I'm not sure if this has been reported yet but when EMS got their update with their new car skins, their Tahoe skin overwrote the CERT one we have for our Tahoe.  It'd be nice if we could either have our skin moved to a different slot somehow or for the EMS Tahoe skin to be removed so we can get our CERT skin back.  (Paint Job 8 in VCMOD dealer, Skin 7 in context menu)

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

3 hours ago, Zeeptin said:

Do you remember what the skin name was called?

Honestly I didn't know it had a specific name.  All I know that it was in the Paint job 8 slot in the VCMOD dealer (Skin 7 when changing it using context menue), was replaced by an EMS skin in this update 

and was added to the server with a Taurus skin and 2012 Charger skin (all dark blue with yellow writing, CERT on the side) over a year ago.  I think you payed someone to make them, the same guy that made the older SWAT skins and the ARU Tahoe skin I think, as well as the 2012 and 2006 Charger that State Police have.  I don't think these skins were ever put into an addon but just added directly to one of the Police RP content addons in the collection.  But yeah, not sure what name you might be looking for, idk if any of this helped at all,

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely