Should I be trial mod?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be trial mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: James Kurgen/Kurg

What is your steam name?: Meat Loaf

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:197136217

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, I do not have any experience.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2017, Spring, maybe even 2016.

What date did you make your forums account? April 10, 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server? 1 (FDA)

Have you donated? Yes, 40$, 20$ for VIP+ and 20$ for job bundle.

What rank are you applying for: Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Not needed.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I have been in this community for a good amount of time, I think it’s time I become a part of the staff. I have never been staff, so this is going to be a new experience for me. I think I can be trusted as a trial mod, I am mature, and I am fairly active on this server, and the forums (maybe not as active as in-game, but it’s activity).

I have been in this community since 2017, I have taken some breaks, but I know I will not be taking one in a lot of time, I have met a lot of people over that time, rule breakers or not. With that, I think most of the members of this community are great, which is a unique thing for gmod servers. I do have a lot of time in Garry’s Mod, and this is a server that stuck, because of the reason just said, this server has a good community. I do think of myself as mature, but, I do have my times.

I do also think I deserve a chance because as this is a new experience, I will need to learn and to learn I know how to quickly. I have never had issues with learning the rules of most servers, which I think will put me in a good position as staff. I also know how to deal with problems, or stressful situations, which I had have to deal with in this server, like minging, mostly minging. I have 99% of the time, not just left, ran away from a situation like this, if a minge is getting annoying, I’ll endure it. Report to an admin, and just stay calm.

To quickly sum it up, I deserve to become a trial mod because I will and can be mature. I have a handful of time to active on staff. I am not quick to anger, and I don’t run away from problems. Thank you for taking time to read this application.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First, they would be gagged for cursing at me, which is staff diss, ask them why are they mass RDMing. Secondly, I would also jail them, to stop them from shooting .If they don't answer me within a reasonable amount of time, and if they still don't answer to me after I ask them 4-5 times, I would tell them "Hey look, just answer me, it will be more convenient for both of us. Do you really want a 2 hour minge?”. If it ends up well and they cooperate, maybe give them a reasonable amount of time off. If they don’t I’ll ask higher ups to minge them for 10,000 seconds, which is 2 hours.

Edited by Vladimir Lenin
Donated 40$ instead of 30$

1 hour ago, CHEETO said:

-support

-only seen once in game and i think i nearly warned you for Minge

--inactive on T'S

-you should get to know the community 

-Give it time for the current Staff to know you. 

+Good Luck!!

- Support for the reasons stated above.

logan2.png

On 11/12/2018 at 9:57 PM, CHEETO said:

-support

-only seen once in game and i think i nearly warned you for Minge

--inactive on T'S

-you should get to know the community 

-Give it time for the current Staff to know you. 

+Good Luck!!

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy