Jason Tucker Says Goodbye

Jason Tucker

Name: Jason Tucker

Reason. I'm tired of it. I'm going to speak my mind and I'm sorry if you do not like it. I can not stand the amount of Minging , toxic players, idiots and FailRP, No FearRP and people not RPing at ALL. It is annoying and stressful and not what I want at all. It has gotten to a point where I do not even want to get on the server anymore. I haven't been on the server for almost 3 weeks and I went on for an hour last weekend and that's it. I have not staffed forever and I don't want to again. It has nothing to with EMS really. I love EMS.

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

JASON ;((((

Jason please atleast come back soon to check in thank you so much for everything.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I guess the pursuit finally found its brakes... (Inside joke). I’m sad to see you go Jason. Neverreally  knew you all that well, and yet, we still had our inside jokes and stupid little car fights. Log on once and a while to say hi, yeah? Good luck with your future endeavors Jason ?

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -