Kade's Trial Moderator Application

Kade

Should I become a Trial Moderator for SCPRP?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Moderator for SCPRP?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Kade

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Kade

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:178907499

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have been Admin on both GL SWRP and PoliceRP for about a 9-10 Months. I was also staff on Icefuse Networks for about 5-10 months. 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around March 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? April 1st 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 10, all in early 2017.

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for?  Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope. GL for life.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at?

You will be tested on it: Yes...Very well.

13. Timezone: Central Standard Time

14. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I believe that I deserve this rank for many reasons. I am good at managing EMS so I have what it takes to handle a small group of people misbehaving. I am good at problem-solving, such as solving any problem in a timely manner which will probably be a BIG thing in SCPRP especially when the server is just starting off, solving the problem to the benefit of the server, whether it would help it or not do anything. I am also GREAT at keeping people very calm and being reasonable with them to a certain degree, this does not mean I am giving freebies. I can keep calm in any given situation so you will not have a problem with me lashing out at our player base. I also believe that I deserve this rank because I have had this rank up to admin and left on a VERY good note, I cause no problems, went to meetings, and followed all guidelines. I also think that I should receive this rank because I am a very good player, I will learn to know the MOTD like the back of my hand and will be up-to-date on new rules. I also strive to achieve the best in the staff team no matter what that might be and plan to stick around this time. 

As a striving community, we need more people willing to do whatever for the community which involves doing whatever you can to benefit it. Thank you for reading my app!!

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? What I would do is bring the person and ask them, after I have gagged them for cursing me out, why they are RDMing. If they do not answer me after multiple times asked or continuous shooting, I will say, " You have one more chance to answer me or it will be a 10,000-second minge, which is roughly a 2-hour minge." If they stop then we will proceed with the punishment whether they knew not to do it and then maybe lessen their time. If they do not stop I will go up COC until I can get the 10,000-sec minge for the person.