New Rule Suggestion for Prp

Timm

What you want to see? - A rule added to the motd stating that it is failrp to use sniper rifles up close, or any other long ranged weapons.

Why should we add it? -  If I am not mistaken, this is a rule on MilRP and I think it deserves a place on PRP too. I constantly see tac units rushing gen stores with sniper rifles, and other long ranged rifles, and it just looks stupid. No special units are going to try and take out a suspect using a sniper for close quarters combat (CQB, im not talking about if there a snipers positioned outside the bank or store.) in real life, and so that would be considered failrp. This just increases the level of roleplay and might even give the suspect a better chance instead of having tac running in with awps. It also looks better, and makes it more realistic.

What are the advantages of having this? - Increased levels of roleplay, and what is stated above.

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals, and the server as a whole

Links to any content - N/A

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

in real Life you could use a sniper to kill someone in Close range 

I didnt say its not possible... read the post over again. Its also a rule on MilRP. Im just saying that the weapons that a re used to breach are assault rifle variants and semi auto shotguns.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

28 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

I didnt say its not possible... read the post over again. Its also a rule on MilRP. Im just saying that the weapons that a re used to breach are assault rifle variants and semi auto shotguns.

i mean they can still do so in real Life so i dont see a problem whit it 

+Support.

Close range sniping is kinda OP if your good at it and it is not RP. You would never see a tac unit irl run into somewhere with a sniper. They would be in a good sniping point.

Edited by Medical Chief Kade

1 hour ago, Medical Chief Kade said:

+Support.

Close range sniping is kinda OP if your good at it and it is not RP. You would never see a tac unit irl run into somewhere with a sniper. They would be in a good sniping point.

-support sorry this isn't milrp and I love my awp 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+support, 

its unrealistic to use a scopes rifle in close quarters, but still I feel that what constitutes close quarters. I feel that when you’re out in the open then you shouldn’t be allowed, but if someone’s raiding your base and you’re behind a prop you should be.