DURAMAXDIES3L

Should i be support?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should DURAMAX be Support?

In-Game Name: DURAMAX

Steam Name:DURAMAXDIES3L

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:432494372

Are you a Moderator+?yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? At all times when playing server.

Do you have a working quality mic? yes

What timezone are you in? central

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would like to join the gaminglight support team due to being around the server for the last 8 months, i have gained alot of ingame and out of game experience and with that has given me the knowledge to help new and old members of the community in positive ways. i enjoy helping others with any of there problems. I would also like to help take the load off of some of the other support. i am very active in game and in ts. Im doing my best to get my post count up to show my forum activity. although im on forums almost at all times. I see alot of people during the peak times of the day sitting in the requesting tags section and would be more than happy to help out as much as possible.  I hope im given the opportunity to help out. Thanks again -DURAMAX

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I feel i could affect the support staff by keeping a positive attitude to help keep and grow a strong community 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would start off by introducing myself then going on with asking what seems to be the problem and doing my best to handle the situation from there. 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?yes

Edited by DURAMAXDIES3L

On 11/11/2018 at 6:22 AM, DURAMAXDIES3L said:

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would start off by introducing myself then going on with asking what seems to be the problem and doing my best to handle the situation from there. 

I want a greeting. 

Please respond with the correct information 

• Fame locked this topic