Should I receive Captin?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I receive Captin?

• Yes
    • No

Name: LT Mjay 1L78

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:444867301

Current rank: LT 

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) :  18days or 2 1/2 weeks

How many warns do you have? 3 (One warn was a false warn)

Do you have a Working mic? Yes 

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? :  I've been on PD Command for 2 and a half week I want to bring more to the PD and make PD safer and more organized PD.  I have a plentiful amount of knowledge regarding all policies within the Police Department and a vast knowledge of codes, general operations and other roleplay scenarios that may take place whilst on PD from a traffic stop to a major operation including various departments. I am responsible, respectful, and helpful. I am nice to people unless I have to talk to them about something they did that is wrong. Also if I see officers doing a good job I like to promote them. I like to make sure everyone in Rockford.  I help train cadets because they are still apart of Pd just because they're a lower rank doesn’t mean they don’t matter. We are all like a giant family because we do stuff together and help each other which I like doing. If accepted il make sure all PD up to date and also make sure there no mistreated or corrupted PD members in PD. I have very strong leadership skills and Extremely nice with other PD members also Strict when ween serious. I've never Broken a Rule while on PD and always was professional. I believe I should become this rank because I still wanna show my full potential and my hardworking skills towards PD and I feel like you guys should accept me for this rank because my journey hasn't stopped here yet and I still have more ideas to bring to this department and moving up in PD is a great opportunity. 

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes and will take full responsibility of my actions. 

Edited by Mjay1808

+/-Support

+Semi Active

-Get to know other Command a bit more, you can find us in the Low Command TS!

-Not enough time as LT

Overall, I don’t think you are ready for captain just yet. I would like for you to spend a little more time with Command members, attend PD meetings, and overall just show that you are a valuable asset to the Command Team. I have seen you on so that is good, but I think you are moving a little too fast in ranks. Good Luck though!

-Support

16days as LT.....

Increase activity 

LT is the starting phase of command, honestly i think you should be LT at least a month before going any higher. You are still brand new to command and there is a lot you need to learn still(and i was in your same position). You're doing a good job so far just keep it up and look to your higher ups and see what you can improve on before going up in the ranks. Going from LT to CPT is a big jump, you can host your own meetings and there's a lot that goes into that. Make sure you are fully comfortable with every aspect of the meetings. basically just shadow your higher ups and it will help you further develop your skills and make you ready for the rank of CPT.

Edited by Chad B

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

Just now, Chad B said:

-Support

16days as LT.....

LT is the starting phase of command, honestly i think you should be LT at least a month before going any higher. You are still brand new to command and there is a lot you need to learn still(and i was in your same position). You're doing a good job so far just keep it up and look to your higher up and see what you can improve on before going up in the ranks. Going from LT to CPT is a big jump, you can host your own meetings and there's a lot that goes into that make sure you are fully comfortable with every aspect of the meetings. basically just shadow your higher ups and it will help you further develop your skills and make you ready for the rank of CPT.

^^ sorry  you can’t rush true the Ranks 

5 minutes ago, Chad B said:

-Support

16days as LT.....

Increase activity 

LT is the starting phase of command, honestly i think you should be LT at least a month before going any higher. You are still brand new to command and there is a lot you need to learn still(and i was in your same position). You're doing a good job so far just keep it up and look to your higher ups and see what you can improve on before going up in the ranks. Going from LT to CPT is a big jump, you can host your own meetings and there's a lot that goes into that. Make sure you are fully comfortable with every aspect of the meetings. basically just shadow your higher ups and it will help you further develop your skills and make you ready for the rank of CPT.

~LT Eternity 1L55

PoliceRP Manager

4 hours ago, Chad B said:

-Support

16days as LT.....

Increase activity 

+ Support

Decent Activity.

Shows great leadership and responsibility.

I believe he is great for this rank/promotion because I have seen him on many times. He also handles PD very responsibly by enforcing rules such as the partner system and making sure cadets get trained. I believe Mjay is fit for this rank/promotion because of his activity and leadership.