1. 1. Should I be Support Staff

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Billy

Steam Name: [GL]Stupid Commie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197479140

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Mostly Every Day when im on any Gaminglight server

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? DST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)  I would like to be a part of the support team because simply I love the community and want to do anything I possibly can do to help it out, I would want to help any member on the community no matter the circumstances, no matter who they are, no matter what server they play on, I would be there to assist them and to look out for them and make sure that they get the assistance they seek.  Not only that but to keep away the threat of any negative things that could affect any player in the teamspeak or maybe even in the server, my main goals would simply be to make sure that every player is taken care of, has everything they need to have a good experience on our servers, to make sure that they get the assistance they were seeking, and mostly to positively affect the player I am working with to make sure they have a good experience with gaminglight and that they stay to enjoy our servers, those are the reasons I want to join the support team.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think I could affect staff in a good way by being a good role model, a big part in starting off in staff and support staff is you have superiors you look up to, and those superiors and supervisors you look up to most definitely will have an impact on how you staff and support other players, as well as how you handle certain situations, so how I think I could affect support staff by being a good role model for other newer members of the team.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would introduce myself and than find out what they need assistance with as so,"Hello, my name is Billy, I am support staff with Gaminglight, how may I help you today?".

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes, I have read through all of the rules and understand them fully, I promise to uphold them.

Edited by HelloItsBilly

1 hour ago, Fame said:

In what ways will you make a difference in the support staff team, and what qualities are you bringing to the team that we may have not seen before? Please respond in the comments 

The ways I will make a difference in the support team is i will be committed to my job and always uphold all of the rules and always strive to do my best, one quality that i have and could bring if not already present is leadership, i always love to help out newer members of staff and lead them to be the best they could possibly be, i would do the same for newer support staff members, in general i would be heavily committed, I would do my job to the best of my ability, and help out anyone for any reason at any time.

On 11/16/2018 at 10:39 PM, Stumpy said:

+support

+great guy to talk too

+ really active

+professional

+ will be great for support

Good Luck!!!

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Fame locked this topic