Should Cole Phelps be made Admin?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cole Phelps be made Admin?

• Yes [State Reasons]
    • No [State Reasons]

1. What is your in-game name?:  Cole Phelps

2. What is your steam name?:  [GL] Cole Phelps

3. What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:159761470

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Venomous Gaming: Trial Moderator | Gaminglight PoliceRP: Senior Moderator

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  February 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account?  February 27th, 2018:

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  Senior Moderator

8. How many warns do you have on the server?  5

9. Have you donated? Yes VIP+

10. What rank are you applying for? Admin

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:  Yes I have

12. Timezone: CST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):  Carpenter | Rhenic | MyanDaBeast | Felix

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Over my time as a Senior Mod on the server, I have done my absolute best at ensuring that every sit that I do is done to the best of my ability, and I try my best to make both parties happy. I have made mistakes before, but I have also learned from those mistakes. I try to be on the server as much as I can be, and I try to administrate roughly 60 Minutes per night. When I get on the server, I make sure that there is enough staff on before I begin to RP. Whenever someone needs to be replaced for IRL reasons or they would like some RP time, I try to step up as much as possible to make sure that the server is well staffed at all times. I have done my fair share of admin sits, and I strive to make every person I can happy while I am on duty. I absolutely love this server and the community around it, and I try to make everyone else's experience just as good as mine, whether it would be new players, or experienced ones. I have taken a new step with my attitude lately, and I believe that I am now relaxed and mature when entering situations, and I do not lose my cool anymore, no matter what situation I am in.  I am very active on the forums, I am on them every day, whenever I can be. Being a Forum Diplomat, I do my absolute best to ensure that every players experience browsing the forums is enjoyable. 

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? As an Admin, I would: Take the guilty party to a roof and ask them why they decided to MassRDM, and explain to them that by doing that, they are just ruining everybody's roleplay experience. If they begin to curse me out, shoot, or mic spam, I would gag, strip weapons and jail them, then issue a 10,000 second minge as stated by the Staff Handbook. 

Edited by Cole Phelps