4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a TMod for SCPRP

• Yes
    • No

Staff Application Format

1. What is your in-game name?: Jeffe/Jeff

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Jeff

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:59895011

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been a mod on GL MilRP, mod 2x on PoliceRP, and a Mod on our Breach server

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Summer 2016

6. What date did you make your forums account? September 6, 2016

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User but maybe buying donator rank soon

8. How many warns do you have on the server? I have 0 on SCPRP but I have around 20 total from all other GL servers combined over the time span of around 2 years

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Not needed for Tmod

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I should be staff on SCPRP because I enjoy being a staff member and would like to help Gaminglight in any way that I can. I have experience as a mod on our last SCP Breach server and on 3 other GL servers. I also am really into the SCP lore and feel that I can increase RP, as I play a decent amount of SCP: Secret Laboratory. SCP has always peaked my interest the most out of the Gaminglight servers and i was dissapointed when the old one shut down. I would really like the opportunity and chance to get new players for GL and provide a unique and fun experience for everyone. I also believe that I deserve the rank since I have stuck with Gaminglight for around 2 years now through thick and thin, and have suffered setbacks but have always persevered and stayed with the community. I also feel that I have a very good sense of right and wrong and am very good at following the rules and guidelines set out for servers and am good at upholding them. Overall, I hope that I get the chance to once again be staff for a Gaminglight SCP server

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Well, to start off I would bring them away from people so they could no longer RDM, and then tell them to stop cursing at me because we don't tolerate disrespect on Gaminglight, and explain to them what they did wrong, if they continue to curse I would mute them and continue to explain to them they will be warned and minged for MassRDM and Disrespect. I would then unmute them and ask them if they have any questions before I warn them and then warn them and get a higher staff member to minge them for 10,600 second (Mass RDM + Disrespect x2+) but if no higher staff were on minge them for max time I can until I can get a higher staff on to minge them for longer

Huge +Support

Former Breach RP Member [Experienced With SCP Lore]

Activity is on Point

Beta Tester* Really Cares about the Future of this Server

Knows Common Sense and Knowledge of the Gaminglight Staff HandBook

Great Friend since 2016

Former Superadmin

Senior Moderator

RU Trial Junior Brigadier General

Military RP

5 hours ago, KrimsonWT said:

Huge +Support

Former Breach RP Member [Experienced With SCP Lore]

Activity is on Point

Beta Tester* Really Cares about the Future of this Server

Knows Common Sense and Knowledge of the Gaminglight Staff HandBook

Great Friend since 2016

logan2.png