Injoker

Injoker's Community Resignation

38 posts in this topic

After 1 ½ years I have decided to leave Gaminglight. This community is great and I am sad I am leaving it behind, but this is a necessary change for me. I’m going to get a little personal here, for the last 8 years I have had some form of depression consistently some years worse than others. I have spent three of those eight years being suicidal and I believe it is time I finally seek some form of help. Sadly with the process of doing that I will no longer have time for Gaminglight.

I have had so many good memories and met so many good people throughout my time here. There is honestly so many people I know I will forget some so I am sorry in advance, and there are so many of you I will go insane if I type them all. I still plan to get on sometimes and mess around with old friends. So with that said here are some special mentions to people.

—-EMT—-

Zeeptin - Although I never really fully met you I believe I have tried to assist you in anyway possible. You are forced to make tough decisions everyday that influence the community in one way or another for that I will always respect you.

Mr. Valkiery - although it is very likely you never see this you were still a great person and a mentor to me. You were always willing to help me in anyway possible. All you need to do is stream now.

—-SMT—-

Managers

Mike - I have been here long enough to watch your full progression through the staff team all the way up to manager. We tried (and failed horribly) to make it into SS Command together and now you run your own Gaminglight server I’m going to miss you.

John - Keep up all the hard work on MilitaryRP. I know we did not always see eye to eye on issues but you are still a great manager. "NUMBER 15: Drones, THE LAST THING YOU WOULD WANT ON YOUR MILITARYRP SERVER IS DRONES, BUT TURNS OUT THAT MIGHT BE WHAT YOU GET"

Snar - You always find a way to make people laugh when you are on the server. When Valkiery left he said you would destroy policerp, but I think you have done the exact opposite and improved it and made it better.

EMeanMan - Make sure you watch the hill next to ghanzi tower I seem to remember a US 1LT named Injoker liked to snipe you from there 😉

Gaur / Fame - I never was on when you two were so I do not have much to say about either of you sorry. You both did a great job of leading your divisions (Forum Diplomat/Support).

Head Of Staff

ArmyGey- God I remember when you and I used to mess around on state together and now you are HoS for policerp. Keep up the good work but I’ll tag you on the forums if I want I get that privilege <3.

NoOne - Although you will probably never see this I love you buddy you were a great role model for me on both PDRP and MilRP

Head Admin

Scheffer - "Hello I am your boss, and I am just here to say sexual harassment is unacceptable" "It's not disrespect if you do it to everyone" You are a great guy and an amazing general keep up all the good work and become HoS for MilRP one day :).

—JMT—

Senior - You have truly provided some quality moments for me throughout my time here on Gaminglight. Happy Birthday, and keep up the good work. Take some quotes!

"Normally there will be tryouts, but there will be no tryouts because you are all failures"

Senior - "Yeah I promoted him what's wrong with the name Ben Doverson?" Jeffe - "Bend Over..." Senior - "Oh fuck I am stupid sorry"

"The D for tired not the D for Dick"

"I forgot to put the d on it"  

"talking about censored, they arent sexist trust me she ugly"- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfY-z4SynOs

Gamikzone - You are a great FBI Director and I hope you continue with all your good work in the FBI.

-Other People (PoliceRP)-

Noot Noot - I love you man. You have done so much for me and I have watched you rise up from a Lieutenant to a Colonel to the day Valk left when you became an Assistant Chief, and now you are all the way up there at Dep Commissioner. We have had some great times together on both MilRP and PoliceRP. (I am still requesting you to be my fake canadian dad for college)

Kitty - Continue to kill tcoops till you find your bra. I did not really meet you until over the summer, but we had some great times together. May you always be a Pro Driver.

Tcoops - I did not really meet you until over the summer but we had some great times together. And I guesssss you can have your bra back now.

Colesoft Gaey - We memed around in state together, then ARU, then PD, and now FBI. You have been a good friend throughout my time on GL. However, I still think your job title is “A dumb cadet we didn’t trust with a pistol so we gave him a taser”.

Kade - Get on MilRP more so I can continue to out snipe you <3.

-Other People (MilRP)-

Tummy / Tum / Tumz / Timmy - Keep up with all of the good work. I remember when you got MG then LTG and now a big boy Gen.

Danny - Let us continue to meme together throughout life

Androntel - Keep in there bud you are the true OG General. Oh and remember you can always do debrief by yourself 😉

Syth - Banana man is back again! We had some great fun and great memes we shared together. Fun fact this is still on the US Roster lol: Syth wuz here banana man strikes again 😛 | Bad Syth - Injoker | No u - Syth | Bad - Injoker | Ur big gey - Syth | No u - Injoker | BIG GEY BAMBOOZLED - Syth | "SYTH IS BACK" - Injoker | "Damn straight homes" -Syth | o hi there - Andro | Wanna join dad? 😄 -Syth

To all of those not mentioned, I am sorry but this is getting to be too long.

Injoker

PoliceRP Moderator

MilitaryRP Moderator

Forum Diplomat

Support Team

United States Army Commander

United States Secret Colonel

United States Military Police Lieutenant Colonel

Russian Spetsnaz Sergeant

Rockford City Police Department Lieutenant

Federal Beauro of Investigations Deputy Chief of Staff

Armed Response Unit Sergeant Major

Rockford City Special Weapons and Tactics Corporal

Illinois State Trooper Corporal

Special Response Team Private

Emergency Medical Services Special Paramedic

Sad to see you go injoker, good luck with your future 😞

Sad to see you leave injoker ;(  You were such a great LT, and you deserved more. Good luck in your future.

Ill never be able to DB by myself again, because you’ll always be with me, in my heart

• Like 1

Noooooo, my brother you we're truly a  dedicated member in GL really sad to see you go, sadly i still don't have any quotes of you because you haven't done anything bad but anyways, i hope you get better and i hope to talk to you soon, thank you for your service on gaming-light as a whole.

Sad to see you leaving the community. Bon voyage and best of luck in your future endeavors!

"Every story ends eventually but that opens one for you to fill"

-Unknown

Edited by Jet Hazard

Sad to see you leave injoker, best wishes with your mental health. It was an honor having you with us in FBI command you were truly a great member for fbi.  We will miss you. Stop by and say hello sometime!

Love you man, sad to see you go. From US Corp to FBI it was a pleasure to serve with you and then see you take my old job in FBI

5 hours ago, Injoker said:

Kade - Get on MilRP more so I can continue to out snipe you <3. 

I would hop on but I guess your leaving so bye injoker. You were a fast type on PRP and I will never forget to let everyone else know what your saying when your in a 10-80 lol.

although ive only met you a few times i know your dedication to this community and i know you will be missed. i hope you get all the help and support you can get and i wish you the best mental health sucks and you take your time getting better. best of luck to you injoker 

I'm gonna miss those times where me and you would have fun as FBI, I'm really gonna miss you man, hope you can come back. ❤️

Also if you ever need to talk about stuff, let me know. I was depressed, and suicidal once too, I managed to push through it and I wanna help you push through it too. 

Edited by ???VsR ZiEgE™

Injoker... even though we didnt get along most of the time on mil i will always miss you and so will everyone else. Im sad to see you go and i hope that your depression gets better. ( not in the bad way in the good way)

-United States Marine Core FORECON Sergeant Major of the Marine Core Colonel Military Police Major Wawinner

-Rockford Police Department Sergeant

I am deeply saddened by your department from GamingLight. Be safe out there and I hope that you begin to feel better man! 

Injoker, my friend who will be dearly missed by I and many others, I am glad that we could call each other friends. I think back to when you first joined, you already had the qualities of a leader as a PCT! You kept those qualities and eventually became an officer, then commander, and I am sure you would have made a great General. It is really sad to see you go but I am rally happy you spent your time here. Not only did you spend time here, but you gave time to others and the server. You dedicated your time to making a better experience for others and I think I speak for everyone when we say....             Thank you Injoker!!!!

Forever remembering you,

~John_  😃

took the words right out of my mouth john... couldn't have said it better