CPT Felix MAJ Application(2nd)

Felix

Should I be MAJ?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be MAJ?

• Yes(say why)
    • No(say why)

(GIVEN PERMS TO REAPPLY AND USE THE SAME APPLICATION)

Name: Felix

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116727072

Current rank: Captain

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 month. and like 10 days

Rank Wanted: Major

How many warns do you have? 1

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Noot

Why should you be promoted? :  Well I have been part of Low command for a long time now and I feel like I have had tons of experience while working alongside my fellow low command and my lower ranking officers. I personally think that I have show my activity and my leadership in the department everyday when I roleplay as PD CPT. I do my job really well and make sure that all the other officers are doing their job as well. I am also Superadmin on the server and I think that shows my loyalty and my dedication to the server. I know all the rules on the server and will make sure all of the officers are following them correctly when they are on-duty and off-duty. Additionally, I am super active on the forums and on the TS so if any of our officers does something immature or against the rules on any of those two platforms I will make sure they are dealt with accordingly. I know how to work with the other departments and get along with them and I know how to deal with PD officers that don't get along with other departments. I have been around long enough to know how to deal with my lower ranking officers and all the problems they might come across while on duty as police on the server. Also I have dealt with so many minges from my staffing so I know how to deal with the few minges we get coming onto police with no real intent to roleplay as an officer. I also play criminal a lot and I know what officers need to improve on when I'm roleplaying as a criminal which I don't do often. In my time on PoliceRP, I have been part of Secret Service, Troopers, SWAT, and SRT. I feel like my knowledge of these departments and how they work, I could cooperate with them while on duty and get my other officers to do the same.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Felix

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

+/- Support

-Don’t really see you on CPT honestly

+Good guy, decent time as CPT

Overall, I would like to see you dedicate yourself a little more to PD. I don’t see you on CPT. Major is a huge promotion, your time as CPT is good but I just want to see more activity and a little more involveness into PD. Good Luck though! 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Tom Brown said:

+/- Support

-Don’t really see you on CPT honestly

+Good guy, decent time as CPT

Overall, I would like to see you dedicate yourself a little more to PD. I don’t see you on CPT. Major is a huge promotion, your time as CPT is good but I just want to see more activity and a little more involveness into PD. Good Luck though! 

^^^^

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, -Unknown- said:

Just to comment on his activity, we have spoken to Felix about his current activity and high command deem it fine as he plays at different times and is currently quite busy.

100% Understand what you are saying but we have ppl from diffrent timezones that is saying that he is not as Active that he was Before yes he is quite busy but then he should not be holding a rank like major if he cant get on so much 

From a Command standpoint, I don't believe you are quite ready for Major.  If certain personal endeavours are preventing you from performing your duties on PD, then a promotion is not the correct response to that situation. There is still a lot of change, and development needed with your activity, and overall involvement in the PD. Before you consider a position as Major. 

From a personal standpoint, I believe you are a good guy. However, if you truly have a lot of tasks on your plate right now, with school, and other curricular activities. Then a promotion to Major will just add more stress to your life, as it is a demanding role that requires a lot of  commitment. My recommendation would be to get all your ducks in a row, before committing to the rank of Major. That said, I wish you the best of luck in the future, and your current endeavours.

- Colonel Hooplaa

• Like 1

On 11/13/2018 at 4:01 AM, Hooplaa said:

From a Command standpoint, I don't believe you are quite ready for Major.  If certain personal endeavours are preventing you from performing your duties on PD, then a promotion is not the correct response to that situation. There is still a lot of change, and development needed with your activity, and overall involvement in the PD. Before you consider a position as Major. 

From a personal standpoint, I believe you are a good guy. However, if you truly have a lot of tasks on your plate right now, with school, and other curricular activities. Then a promotion to Major will just add more stress to your life, as it is a demanding role that requires a lot of  commitment. My recommendation would be to get all your ducks in a row, before committing to the rank of Major. That said, I wish you the best of luck in the future, and your current endeavours.

- Colonel Hooplaa

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 11/12/2018 at 5:01 PM, Hooplaa said:

- Colonel Hooplaa