Should I be an trial moderator  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be an trial moderator

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Warcub

2. What is your steam name?: Warcub03

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:160121837

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes I am an trial moderator on the Animerp server and was an admin on an Arma 3 server but the server failed because it did not get enough donations to run the server

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) end of August

6. What date did you make your forums account?  October 20th

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? No

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Anime RP if that is what you mean

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes

13. Timezone: GMC

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) why I believe I deserve this rank is that I see people break the rules alot sadly such as the tree door rule and NLR rules where I would like to stop people from breaking the rules and make it fair for every one who plays fairly and roleplays every think out well. Secondly why I think I am a good candidate to be a trial moderator is that I have alot of experience being an admin on Gary's mod on the Animerp server but not for long and also I have been an admin on Arma 3 for about 1 year and a half also on an RP server which means I know what I am doing and possibly good at being an admin and experienced. So in conclusion why I think I am fit for the job is that I am experienced and wanting to help people to fix and sort out there problems for them also determined to be an trial mod as I am going to push to be an trial moderator or more on the gaminglight policeRP server

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? What I would do is bring them to a safe place and as there cursing at me I would !gag them and ask the people involved if they have video evedance and if I they do then I would would warn them for staff diss and mass RDM and get an admin to antiminge them for 10,000 - 15,000 seconds then return them back to where they were

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

+/-Support

- Average App

- Shows extensive knowledge, and seems to understand the rules

- Pretty Active

Good luck Warcub!

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

20 hours ago, Timmemes said:

+/-Support

- Average App

- Shows extensive knowledge, and seems to understand the rules

- Pretty Active

Good luck Warcub!

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

You're a trial moderator, therefore, you cannot be staff on another gaming light server, Only Senior Moderators and above can. If you don't want to be staff on AnimeRP put your 48-hour notice up however you will have to wait 1-2 months until you can become staff once again.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

1 hour ago, Danny Muller said:

You're a trial moderator, therefore, you cannot be staff on another gaming light server, Only Senior Moderators and above can. If you don't want to be staff on AnimeRP put your 48-hour notice up however you will have to wait 1-2 months until you can become staff once again.

I had to re-read that part thought he said he was a trial mod on a AnimeRP server not ours but gotta do what Danny stated

That bald Aussie Guy

4 hours ago, [GL] Phill said:

I had to re-read that part thought he said he was a trial mod on a AnimeRP server not ours but gotta do what Danny stated

5 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

1 hour ago, [GL] Phill said:

2 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

Yeah, didnt realize that you were animerp staff

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 11/10/2018 at 2:13 PM, Stumpy said:

+/- support

- ok app

+really good knowledge of the rules

+active in game

-inactive on forums

-need a little effort put into the application

+/- Support 

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

13 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:20 PM, Danny Muller said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^