Timmemes’ EXTREMELY LATE Intro!

Timm

Hey yall! You probably have seen me here or there on Prp, or Anime RP! My name is Dayton, and I go by Timmemes or Timm in game! I am 13 years old going on 14 and I currently reside in the hillbilly state of Georgia!  I am currently a Trial Moderator on PoliceRP. You will mainly see me playing Gov and Staff on PRP, or just chillin in TS. If you ever need me, feel free to Pm me on the forums or message me on discord Timmemes#7523 or TS3. Depending on how confident i feel after this post, I might do a face reveal. Have a great day everyone!

Edited by TimMeMeSSS
  • Laughing 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 11/10/2018 at 10:55 AM, Timmemes said:

Hey yall! You probably have seen me here or there on Prp, or Anime RP! My name is Dayton, and I go by Timmemes or Timm in game! I am 13 years old going on 14 and I currently reside in the hillbilly state of Georgia!  I am currently a Trial Moderator on PoliceRP. You will mainly see me playing Gov and Staff on PRP, or just chillin in TS. If you ever need me, feel free to Pm me on the forums or message me on discord Timmemes#7523 or TS3. Depending on how confident i feel after this post, I might do a face reveal. Have a great day everyone!

Your the name is the kid that bullies me at school...

yeah

1 hour ago, Ajax said:

Your the name is the kid that bullies me at school...

yeah

I thought I was the only person with the name Dayton LMAO

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, Tom Brown said:

hellooooo

HERRROOOOOOOO

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic