Serious Rp

soulness

What you want to see? - Bring back serious RP

Why should we add it? - Because rp would be more serious, and maybe the result of minges would be less.

What are the advantages of having this? - Less minges, more rp for everyone. 

Who is it mainly for? -Everyone 

Links to any content - N/A

I would love a SeriousRP but I am concerned that this community lacks enough people willing to make the transition to keep the server running. I remember the first time we tried doing this everyone thought the idea was brilliant, but in reality, it was only able to last a few weeks. If we want to have a more serious roleplay experience but keep the numbers we currently have (or even close to) and not risk having another flop we must have a discussion about making the server we have now more serious. Otherwise, history is simply going to repeat itself.

Edited by Wolfgangg

19 minutes ago, Wolfgangg said:

I would love a SeriousRP but I am concerned that this community lacks enough people willing to make the transition to keep the server running. I remember the first time we tried doing this everyone thought the idea was brilliant, but in reality, it was only able to last a few weeks. If we want to have a more serious roleplay experience but keep the numbers we currently have (or even close to) and not risk having another flop we must have a discussion about making the server we have now more serious. Otherwise, history is simply going to repeat itself.

+support

I would love to see a SeriousRP because of how much lacking of roleplay is in PoliceRP. It would divide are playerbase but they would both continue to grow again. It would be a great experience. However, it would have different features and functions to it. It wouldn't have all the departments and ranks. It would probably have crafting systems too. It might be whitelist only if minges come over.

Wow

+support

Just as Spection said. But I would wait a few weeks or 1-2 months to do this. I would start slowly and change rules to make it more Serious so it doesn't  make the community panic. If we did it at once the community base of player would decrease a bunch because people getting banned,warned,ECT.

14 minutes ago, Spection said:

+support

I would love to see a SeriousRP because of how much lacking of roleplay is in PoliceRP. It would divide are playerbase but they would both continue to grow again. It would be a great experience. However, it would have different features and functions to it. It wouldn't have all the departments and ranks. It would probably have crafting systems too. It might be whitelist only if minges come over.

Here's my problem with this, Gaminglight in the past few weeks, very quickly added three new servers to the community that you guys are still trying very hard to get new players on. If back in the day when we still on only had four servers we couldn't get the numbers despite whatever we did, how would we ever get enough now on a Serious PoliceRP?

Edited by Wolfgangg

5 minutes ago, Wolfgangg said:

Here's my problem with this, Gaminglight in the past few weeks, very quickly added three new servers to the community that you guys are still trying very hard to get new players on. If back in the day when we still on only had four servers we couldn't get the numbers despite whatever we did, how would we ever get enough now on a Serious PoliceRP?

It will not come out right away. It needs to be planned and then developed. All of these server ideas were planned weeks in advance. Since we currently are just thinking about it and see if the community would approve we aren't planning it yet. We would like to see are others servers become more stable and popular before releasing it.

Wow

1 hour ago, Spection said:

+support

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

11 hours ago, Wolfgangg said:

i agree i would like serious rp but i dont think it would last and as quoted we could lose a lot of members