Robby Peppers Staff Report

[GL] My Pet named Steve

3 hours ago, Rhenic said:

I don't understand why people are saying the video is clear proof. The video shows NOTHING.

-support

the video shows nothing.

It just shows you running up to Robby saying your self-sitting. I can recreate this exact video with any staff member that is in a sit. There is no proof of him self-sitting.

Edited by WreckedInRuinz

2 hours ago, TimMeMeSSS said:

HUGE -Support

I love how everyone is just quoting +support without viewing the video. 

1) Didnt take his own sit, was talking to death.

2) He never staff abused. If he is on staff, he can push you away if you are interfering.

3) Theres no evidence of the RDM, or whatever you claimed above...?

4) The only thing thats leaves is the uncloaked part... he made a mistake, and prbably just forgot. LET IT GO.

yes he could of taken him to a roof instead of the middle of the road but when his in a rush he might of forgot also he wasent taking a sit

3 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+/- 

Don't take your own sits but there isn't proof of it so there's nothing we can hold against you. 

If you want to talk to someone on staff, you must bring them out of rp onto a roof. 

Signature.png

9 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

BIG HUGE SUPPORT 

Robby your a staff member yourself and you should know that you cant take your own sit because its biased

also you abused by grabbing him when he didn't do anything wrong 

what I recommend robby is to read the staff handbook again because I see you doing too much wrong things as a admin which breaks the rules on the staff handbook

robby you got many reports on you abusing your powers with evidence of you doing it and that should be a lesson for you to not do it again but you keep on doing it and feel like your not going to learn from your mistakes and if you cant learn from your mistakes than no reason to be staff because you dont know what you are doing

-Support

He can tell someone not to do something, he is staff.

Evidence doesn't show him switching over.

He didn't hand a punishment or anything, all he said was not to do something.

You're interupting him, he can physgun you.

Telling someone how they messed up or not to do something is NOT a sit, its him trying to help you not make a mistake. He even clearly said it wasn't a sit.

7 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

What did they do? Physgun abused me, not cloaking whilst on duty, and took his own sit after dying,

No physgun abuse was used, you interupted. He might've forgotten to cloak but i don't think thats worthy of a strike, And theres no evidence of him taking his own sit & he didnt even administrate a sit he clearly just told death not to do something again.

Edited by ? BrycE ?
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Telling someone how they messed up or not to do something is NOT a sit, its him trying to help you not make a mistake. He even clearly said it wasn't a sit.

No physgun abuse was used, you interupted. He might've forgotten to cloak but i don't think thats worthy of a strike, And theres no evidence of him taking his own sit & he didnt even administrate a sit he clearly just told death not to do something again.

This is a great explanation for what happened and I totally agree with it  

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

1 hour ago, Roleplaygod said:

Because people just quote people without reading or looking at the evidence. I made a suggestion to stop quoting but everyone -supported it. 

Feel my pain

It dose the really matter dad if they +support if it is a false staff report it is going to get denied anywasy xD but 100% understand what you are saying 

14 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

So can you explain why you went and took your own sit? When you died the first time, after RDMing phenix, then after you got killed by Deathstriker, then came on staff to deal with Death?

He was trying to talk to a fellow staff member, and he moved you away for not letting him talk. Just because you don’t like that he was in the vicinity does it mean that he took the sit. 

-support

15 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-Support

First off, there is no evidence that Robby changed job to take the sit. Second, he was trying to talk to Death and you were interrupting him. That gives him the right to physgun you away. He was on duty and he is allowed to use his powers on duty. The only issue is the cloaking part which could’ve been an accident. 

logan2.png

16 hours ago, Sassi said:

+Support

Another staff member can even attest to the fact on video that Robby was taking his own sit. That staff member was SRT PVT Death.

Well show the evidence and not just another witness

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

10 hours ago, Carpenter John said:

- Support

No clear evidence showing he took his own sit. He had the right to physgun you as you were interrupting him.

I would like to hear deaths side because death does say “Robby don’t take your own sit” 

20 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

3 hours ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

most likely, but when you put it on a report form about you, you sound like a suck up

Wow, you’re picking the most insane of fights, and you make yourself sound like a child. I don’t mean any disrespect, but I do suggest that you don’t want to start a fight like this just because they liked someone. I personally thought Tcoops was a good staff member, does that make me a suck-up?