Robby Peppers Staff Report

[GL] My Pet named Steve

Your In-Game Name: Steve the Russian UMC

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186173874

Staff member's In-Game Name: Robby Peppers

What did they do? Physgun abused me, not cloaking whilst on duty, and took his own sit after dying, Robby was on NSA and decided to RDM Phenix from behind because himself and I, plus Dane, were having some fun and messing around, and Robby came from behind. He died, broke NLR and got killed by Deathstriker, then got on staff and did this. (Video)

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? A strike and a talk from SMT.

Edited by {GL} My Pet named Steve

3 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-Support

First off, there is no evidence that Robby changed job to take the sit. Second, he was trying to talk to Death and you were interrupting him. That gives him the right to physgun you away. He was on duty and he is allowed to use his powers on duty. The only issue is the cloaking part which could’ve been an accident. 

3 hours ago, Robby Peppers said:

Okay, you were inturrupting me while I was trying to speak to death, I told him that it was not a sit, I just wanted to make sure he knew that he couldnt just walk up and kill me just because he is wanted. I don't think I even had my weapon out. 

So can you explain why you went and took your own sit? When you died the first time, after RDMing phenix, then after you got killed by Deathstriker, then came on staff to deal with Death?

42 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-Support

First off, there is no evidence that Robby changed job to take the sit. Second, he was trying to talk to Death and you were interrupting him. That gives him the right to physgun you away. He was on duty and he is allowed to use his powers on duty. The only issue is the cloaking part which could’ve been an accident. 

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

Just now, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

So can you explain why you went and took your own sit? When you died the first time, after RDMing phenix, then after you got killed by Deathstriker, then came on staff to deal with Death?

Like I clearly said in the post, It was not a sit, I told him that it was not a sit.

1 minute ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

Ok, I am just asking, why did you RDM phenix? We were messing around with Dane. Also, let's not turn this into an argument.

I did not RDM him, he was chasing dane outside the base, Dane called for help, then I came out, saw he was wanted, and shot him. It was not RDM

- Support 

The video only shows you run up to him and say the same thing over and over “You can’t take your own sit” which it never shows in the video then your all up in his face and saying I’m making a staff report congratulations when he physguned you it’s probably you just annoying him and he’s on staff so he can do that and he just forgot to cloak so that’s low

Edited by JMS

• Manager

+Support

People like you really piss me off

I say a removal from staff for past staff reports and a 3 month staff restriction.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

57 minutes ago, Nimo said:

+Support

People like you really piss me off

I say a removal from staff for past staff reports and a 3 month staff restriction.

I agree with that but im going to stay with my +/-Support. If we get a different video showing him switching jobs they its a +support. But robby you have got 4 staff reports now I think. Maybe more.

HUGE -Support

1 hour ago, Rhenic said:

I don't understand why people are saying the video is clear proof. The video shows NOTHING.

I love how everyone is just quoting +support without viewing the video. 

1) Didnt take his own sit, was talking to death.

2) He never staff abused. If he is on staff, he can push you away if you are interfering.

3) Theres no evidence of the RDM, or whatever you claimed above...?

4) The only thing thats leaves is the uncloaked part... he made a mistake, and prbably just forgot. LET IT GO.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

3 hours ago, TimMeMeSSS said:

HUGE -Support

I love how everyone is just quoting +support without viewing the video. 

1) Didnt take his own sit, was talking to death.

2) He never staff abused. If he is on staff, he can push you away if you are interfering.

3) Theres no evidence of the RDM, or whatever you claimed above...?

4) The only thing thats leaves is the uncloaked part... he made a mistake, and prbably just forgot. LET IT GO.

Tim, I am not letting go something that is not supposed to just be going unhandled. Case closed.

2 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

Tim, I am not letting go something that is not supposed to just be going unhandled. Case closed.

Alright, I get it. I put my opinion, you have yours. Nothing against you steve.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png