Should I be CPT  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Captain

• Yes
    • No

Name: LT Chad 1B99

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:66578410

Current rank: LT 

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) :  47days or 6weeks and a half weeks 

Rank Wanted: CPT 

How many warns do you have? 0 

Do you have a Working mic? Yes 

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? :  

I’ve been part of the Rockford Police Department command over six weeks, In these six weeks I have really developed and furthered my supervisor skills. I am more capable of handling complicated situations. Just yesterday I dealt with this scenario where a SGT and LCPL were trying to set up an OFC to get him in trouble, after further investigation I found that the Lance Corporal and Sergeant were lying. Both were demoted down to OFC based on the severity of the situation. I am always on putting in at least four hours a day. To this day I still train cadets, I love training and shaping everyday citizens into amazing officers. I am very friendly to everyone always willing to help and correct issues within the department, I constantly ride with CPTs and higher to see how they handle situations and do things. I believe this further helps me improve my leadership skills. As a captain I’ll be able to host my own meetings and that’s a big deal for me recently I’ve been writing down ideas and problems I’ve been having to bring to  meetings, i’m also going to try to start a Sergeant to Sergeant Major roster to keep track of promotions and and issues (with high commands approval of course) As a captain I will constantly be trying to improve the department and make sure all procedures are being followed, giving me the shot at CPT will give me the opportunity to show high command my full potential

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes 

Edited October 9 by Chad B

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

Major +Support

• Super Active
  • Super Mature
  • Super Friendly
  • Current Staff Member(Knows the rules)
  • One of the best LT's we have
  • Deserves a promotion

Overall, Chad is just super. He takes pride in his job and helps out the Police Department in various ways. Good Luck!

• Like 1

Just now, Tom Brown said:

Major +Support

• Super Active
  • Super Mature
  • Super Friendly
  • Deserves a promotion

Overall, Chad is just super. He takes pride in his job and helps out the Police Department in various ways. Good Luck!

• Like 1

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

+Support

• Active In-Game/Teamspeak
  • Mature
  • Active On the Forums
  • Respected
  • Respectful 
  • Application is good
  • Long time Lieutenant 
  • Knows the Rules

Overall Chad is a really mature and respectful command of P.d and deserves this rank.

Edited by soulness
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Tom Brown said:

Major +Support

• Super Active
  • Super Mature
  • Super Friendly
  • Deserves a promotion

~LT Mjay 1L78

6 hours ago, Tom Brown said:

Major +Support

• Super Active
  • Super Mature
  • Super Friendly
  • Deserves a promotion

PoliceRP Manager

6 hours ago, Tom Brown said:

Major +Support

• Super Active
  • Super Mature
  • Super Friendly
  • Deserves a promotion

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

11 hours ago, Tom Brown said:

Major +Support

• Super Active
  • Super Mature
  • Super Friendly
  • Deserves a promotion

15 hours ago, Tom Brown said:

Major +Support

• Super Active
  • Super Mature
  • Super Friendly
  • Deserves a promotion

Well said. Major +Support from me as well. Very knowledgeable, and I would consider him hyper-active (extremely active).

+Support

• Active (Online almost everyday In-game / Forums / TS)
  • Professional on Duty
  • Approachable
  • Strict when necessary
  • Understands the Rules and Enforces them Well
  • Respected & Respectful
  • Experienced (Been LT a While)
  • Decent Application
  •  Good Character & a Good Command Member
  • Deserves a Captain! Good Luck! 

To summarize, Chad is an exceptional Command member. He consistently shows his will and drive to develop not only himself, but the PD as a whole. Chad had been a Lieutenant since I was a Captain, and it humbling to see someone I've watch grow, take up the mantle I once held. There are not too many individuals that show this kind of dedication toward the Police Department, and it would be an honour to continue to serve with him as a Captain. Best of Luck my Man!

- Major Hooplaa