1. 1. Would you accept Omega as Game Master

• Yes
    • No

12 posts in this topic

In-game name: 327th ARCL BXO Omega 6855

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99704700

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 327th BXO / 5th fleet PFC

Have you donated to the server?: not yet

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: i have never been baned from any server

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: negative

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know almost everything from actual lore and a lot of things of legends, I have seen all the movies and SW series and also have read some comics and seen a lot of lore videos, and actually I am rewatching SW clone wars CGI animation, but also know about the 2D old clone wars animation, that also have important things about lore, also know the story of the SW video games, I don't see a lot of fan theories or stories because I just like having canon info besides legends, I also have some lore info that could be great for events on the server and that can make each battalion form part of it on the events.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I would like to help on making more mini events and normal events so the server can be more attractive for new players all of my events would make the battalions work on their specialization so they can feel more inmersive, and actually feel useful about their jobs and not just be there to destroy droids, this is what I think our events must have and I would like to put it on practice, and also make that if some battalion fail on doing their task this actually could have repercussions on the event. Also, I would like to make the -10 players more interesting with mini events so our troopers never get bored and I think this could also make the server more active since players know that if they get on they would at least have one mini event.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I would take this responsibility really seriously, I have never had trouble with staff or in RP by failing in any of my actual responsibilities, I can be active almost every day and would be on teamspeak even when I am not on the server so you can call me really quick if you think the server is getting bored, and if any of my superiors think that I am not doing a good job I would happily leave my GM.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:I have watched a 30 min video tutorial that explains very well how to use ULX if you want to see it, I will leave the link right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUgRAzUJisU (so yes I am familiar with it).

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function? I know very well how they function and the things they can and the thing they can't do, but this would be my first official GM application.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:

on base event:

(this event would be on the Rishi moon that actually is our main map right now). first of all I would create a little CIS Recon base and make the Recon battalions search and eliminate it, at the same time I would have a commando droid (real player) that would be on the base and if this space he would call for backup and the CIS would come immediately to help their troops, but if doesn't escapes, then the CIS would just send a little amount of droids to investigate what happened, in the big attacks situation defensive battalions would have to do their job on the base while the available arc would have the task to search and destroy all the commando droids, if they are successful and leave just a little amount of commando droids, then the CIS would have to fall back, but they would leave some bombs at 3 high priority places on the base that the troopers would have to defuse. (74th would be assisting where they decide is a more important position, and pilots can help defending the base).

off base event:

while the Recon battalion where making a patrol outside of the base the found an abandoned ship that have a high priority information so they would have to roll 75+ to get it when they get it to the HQ then we would have a briefing that will be about the information the Recon battalion recovered, this would be about a secret CIS base where they are making an important research about a new armour for the CIS troops, this would increase the normal troops resistance and let the clone troopers one step behind, this is why our admirals decided to attack this base but, as we don't know anything about it we should have ARC to see how many CIS droids are guarding the entrance and create a strategy so the other troopers can get inside this secret base the defensive battalions would have to stay outside because the CIS would notice the attack and send reinforcements, so the attack and specialized battalions would go inside so the ARC can go and destroy all the research with detonator charges, if they are successful then a suit would be send by Graves to destroy our troopers if they kill the Sith then the mission would be accomplish and the troopers would be able to go back to the base.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): for it i would used the creator mode on the tool gun to drop the wepons so i can pick it up or another player gets it.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model Omega models/Humans/Group02/Female_06.mdl. 

Edited by omegarwp

2 hours ago, China said:

+support

Has great spirit and ideas for events that have been listed

He knows what to do and could be guided by fellow gm's/Admins

This could be where the fun begins -Ashoka Tano not (Anakin Skywalker)

Edited by Logan
  • Thanks 1

-=Pending=-

Awaiting More Community Feedback

-Head Game Master Bravo-

-support 

You just got denied for tmod 

Haven't seen you active enough 

Not ready 

Wait 2 weeks 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, China said:

+support

Agree

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, China said:

+support

+Support

I think Omega has great potential and could help out the GM team we should definitely give him a chance to see what he's capable of. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/9/2018 at 5:28 PM, Ruthless said:

+Support

I think Omega has great potential and could help out the GM team we should definitely give him a chance to see what he's capable of. 

He is friendly, you can speak to him anytime, has helped with one or two of my events and he has great ideas for them over all would make a great GameMaster 

-Jesse/anakin

• Thanks 1

On 11/9/2018 at 12:28 PM, Ruthless said:

+Support

• Thanks 1

On 11/9/2018 at 6:28 PM, Ruthless said:

+Support

• Thanks 1

On 11/9/2018 at 10:28 AM, Ruthless said:

+Support

I've heard nothing but good things about you, I'd like to see you on the team!

-Accepted-

Speak with SMT for GM powers and speak with me for training

-Head Game Master Bravo-

• Like 1