Should Will be Super Admin  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should Will be Super Admin

• Yes (Reason)
    • No (Reason)

1. What is your in-game name?: Will

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Will

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:169655081

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I am currently an Admin and have previously been a head admin for Chaotic Networks and a Admin rank back with my old cs go jailbreak community.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December 2016

6. What date did you make your forums account?  March 31st, 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 3, https://gyazo.com/83b3ece427f2e0dfda9bb5366bbd7735

9. Have you donated? Yes, $180

10. What rank are you applying for? Super Admin

11. Are you staff on another community?: No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: AST

14. Permission (Admin+ need this): Snar (M), Eman (M), Gaur (M), Mike (M), Myan (HA), Spection (HA), Josh (SA), Rhenic (SA)

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? 

Let me begin by saying I have many reasons behind my decision to apply for Super Admin and many aspects that make me qualified for this position. I have been with gaminglight for nearly 2 years, I officially joined in March but started playing back in December 2016. Throughout these 2 years, I have accomplished a lot. I was a staff member for a great part of this time and achieved the rank of Senior Moderator during the time of Valkyrie which was a fairly large accomplishment at the time. In addition, I achieved the rank of SWAT commander back in September 2017 and held that title until January 2018, I will go into more detail of my Commander positions further in my application. After my return in March 2018, I had been appointed as the Commander of the newly formed tactical branch of SRT, which I hold the title of to this day. Since my return, I have achieved the rank of Admin in early June 2018  which I currently hold.

Since the beginning of my time here at Gaminglight, I have always strived myself on the values of this community. I continuously make an effort to help out the players of this community as much as I possibly can. I have been a part of all 3 of the major staff divisions including the Recruitment Team (RIP), the Support Team and the Forum Diplomat Team. With these, I have had many experiences assisting with our players and their individual needs.

When I am on duty, I always extend my help to the newer staff members. I try to present myself as someone that is approachable and someone people can ask questions to. I want them to succeed and become successful staff members. I always treat players with respect and strictly stay neutral in staff situations. I present myself as a professional staff member to the players but will not hesitate to be strict if players step outside the rules.

Being a Commander of many tactical departments has taught me a lot. Not only has this experience helped me with staff situation, but also with real-life situations. I've gathered many skills from my time as a Commander, most notably Communication, discipline, punctuality and the management of players. These are very important values, not only for any commander but staff as well. I've been implementing these techniques in my staffing and have noticed an overall improvement. In addition, I've dealt with many of my members directly with issues, sometimes, very complex yet I always come out with a solution to a problem. Problem-solving is the most important skill I have picked up from being a commander and a staff member. I can always find a solution to any problem you throw at me which I consider a vital skill to possess for a rank such as Super Admin where you take on more or less a player management type of staffing which I have been doing for an entire year as a commander.

I continuously strive to maintain professionalism and maturity when I'm in the community. I always try my best to be a role model to those newer and younger staff members. I believe I uphold these values and give these players somebody to look up to and not to fear when needing assistance.

I believe that receiving this rank would be an extraordinary privilege to have and a tremendous milestone that I have wanted to achieve for a while now. My previous experiences with being a member of the staff team and being a leader in two tactical branches have taught me many skills that I strive to uphold and use on a daily basis, These experiences have lead me to believe that I am capable of fulfilling this rank to my fullest potential.

I believe that I am ready to gain this rank and put it to good use for the server and our players. Another reason I believe that I deserve this rank is that PoliceRP is growing constantly driving new players every single day into the community that I would like to help better their stay and bring them in with open arms. I am a trusted staff member and I am willing to help everyone out whenever they need. Thank You all for reading my application it is much appreciated.   

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would take them to a roof then jail them, after doing so I would ask them to please stop cursing as it is not doing them any justice and only making matters worse for themselves, then I would proceed to punish them accordingly by following as stated in the staff handbook by giving them a minge and a warning or worse depending on the severity of the RDM.

+Support

- Active

- Mature

- Trusted

- Educated in rules

- Friendly

- Great Leader in SRT

- Great staff member

- Has been Admin for a long time

- Long time staff member in general

- Great app

- Lots of effort in app

Good Luck!

Edited by ? Vinny

+(HUGE) Support

• Semi-Active on Staff
  • Great on Staff
  • Knows Rules Well
  • Great App with a lot of effort
  • Friendly
  • Long Time Staff Member
  • Deserves Super Admin!

Honestly, you've been doing great as admin and deserve a promotion. Your a great staff member and I consider you to be a big role-model to newer staff. You obviously put a lot of effort into the App. and that shows a lot. You really deserve to be Super Admin from the amount of effort you put into the server everyday. Good luck! 

~Matthew

Edited by [GL] Matthew
  • Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

9 minutes ago, Matthew said:

+(HUGE) Support

• Active
  • Great on Staff
  • Knows Rules Well
  • Friendly
  • Long Time Staff Member
  • Deserves Super Admin!

Honestly, you've been doing great as admin and deserve a promotion. Your a great staff member and I consider you to be a big role-model to newer staff. You obviously put a lot of effort into the App. and that shows a lot. You really deserve to be Super Admin from the amount of effort you put into the server everyday. Good luck! 

~Matthew

12 minutes ago, ? Vinny said:

+Support

- Active

- Mature

- Trusted

- Educated in rules

- Friendly

- Great Leader in SRT

- Great staff member

- Great app

- Lots of effort in app

Good Luck!

+SUPPORT+

- Mature

- Very Active

- Has great Leading qualities

- Knows the rules inside and out

- Great Application

- Has been Admin for quite some time and worked hard at it

- Great Decision Maker

Good Luck Willyboi!

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

38 minutes ago, Matthew said:

+(HUGE) Support

• Active
  • Great on Staff
  • Knows Rules Well
  • Friendly
  • Long Time Staff Member
  • Deserves Super Admin!

~Matthew

Well said. Agreed with above. Exceptional application.

-Duv

+/-Support

Great Guy

Good application

Long time admin

Activity has died down a lot, i used to see you on all the time, now if feels like its been a few weeks since i've seen you. I do believe there is a few other admins that are more active that could fit the position, when i used to see you ingame i didn't see you on staff too much either. Other than that this is a good application, and i wish you best of luck.

Edited by ? BrycE ?

+/- Support

• Good Guy
  • Good Application
  • Admin for a long time
  • Low Warns
  • Inactive on Staff
  • #15 is Semi-Wrong [Very Vague]

In general, I believe you are a great guy with good intentions but I think you should bring up your activity on staff.  I think every other aspect about you is great so if you re-apply after improving your activity it'll be a +Support from me.

42 minutes ago, Carpenter John said:

I don't see you on staff much. Overall I think an increase in activity could help.

+/- Support

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

2 hours ago, ? Vinny said:

+Support

- Active

- Mature

- Trusted

- Educated in rules

- Friendly

- Great Leader in SRT

- Great staff member

- Great app

- Lots of effort in app

Good Luck!

Just prioritize GamingLight over Flight Sim.. xx

Good luck buddy.

• Like 1

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

5 hours ago, Matthew said:

+(HUGE) Support

• Semi-Active on Staff
  • Great on Staff
  • Knows Rules Well
  • Friendly
  • Long Time Staff Member
  • Deserves Super Admin!

~Matthew

logan2.png

6 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+/-Support

Great Guy

Good application

Long time admin

Activity has died down a lot, i used to see you on all the time, now if feels like its been a few weeks since i've seen you. I do believe there is a few other admins that are more active that could fit the position, when i used to see you ingame i didn't see you on staff too much either. Other than that this is a good application, and i wish you best of luck.

^^^ good luck tho

Edited by [GL] Smiley222