New Forum Rule

Roleplaygod

+Support

If it’s something important like a staff app or staff report where SMT have to use the communities responses to come to thier final decision, quoting someone without adding your own input should not be allowed. People really should be putting their own personal reasons and memories in order for it to truly count towards the individual, otherwise why would they post it in the first if someone already stated it? Seems a bit redundant to me...

Edited by Wolfgangg

6 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

if someone said Everything you Think about someones app for example. It is not needed to say anything more

Note. Most of the ppl say 100% agree whit it or something in that line so it is not needed in my oppinion 

2 hours ago, Wolfgangg said:

+Support

If it’s something important like a staff app or staff report where SMT have to use the communities responses to come to thier final decision, quoting someone without adding your own input should not be allowed. People really should be putting their own personal reasons and memories in order for it to truly count towards the individual, otherwise why would they post it in the first if someone already stated it? Seems a bit redundant to me...

we tried

On 11/8/2018 at 9:51 AM, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

if someone said Everything you Think about someones app for example. It is not needed to say anything more

Note. Most of the ppl say 100% agree whit it or something in that line so it is not needed in my oppinion 

I agree I mean the guy I quoted right now has said everything I was about to say. No needed to repeat just state your option by quoting someone with the same idea!

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

2 minutes ago, Bize said:

I agree I mean the guy I quoted right now has said everything I was about to say. No needed to repeat just state your option by quoting someone with the same idea!

look at the player report "Durmax King" this is the reason this is a thing. People quoted a -support that stated he had no gun over and over and over and even after it being proved otherwise. People are just hitting quote and not reading for themselves. Just look at the report you will bang your head against the table.

ik this will be denied but I tried. I tried to make the community better and let everyone have a voice rather than people just quoting others and being followers instead of leaders. 

The sad part about it is when they quote obvious incorrect information and just show how they did not even bother to take a look at the report or whatever it is being posted.

• 6 months later...
  • th3 locked this topic