No hate but hmmm

Jano

Just a quick question and again no hate to the community but why was this server made? CWRP is having such a hard time right now due to Jedi vs sith. Like I would make sure that your servers are populated before you run off and make a new one.

6 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

@Jano it is always good when SMT makes news servers yes some of them fail but it can help the player base (new players to find GL) . Then it also can get pretty successful if a server blows up for example. 

Yeah, the more outlets to the other players in the gmod community that we have, the more player traffic we get here.

25 minutes ago, Jano said:

Yes I understand this but I don’t think CWRP or milrp are not doing good currently. Is it worth the risk?

New servers tend to boost player traffic in the whole community. I know they are having a hard time, but John and Eman know what they are doing, as does Zeeptin. I appreciate your interest in the community’s well being, but we will be ok! 

Think of new servers as bill boards. More players will see the GL name.

2 hours ago, Mikedanoobgamer said:

New servers tend to boost player traffic in the whole community. I know they are having a hard time, but John and Eman know what they are doing, as does Zeeptin. I appreciate your interest in the community’s well being, but we will be ok! 

Think of new servers as bill boards. More players will see the GL name.

Alright it’s not my server and if you think that your smt  know what they are doing then go ahead but tbh I don’t really have a opinion anymore because..... u know.... I got banned ;(

On 11/11/2018 at 8:30 PM, Logan said:

SCP-RP is really good for the community as a whole. There isn’t a popular American. SCP-RP server basically which boosts the sever traffic which makes more people discover GamingLight

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

• Bread locked this topic