Should I become a trial mod?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a trial mod?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Teh Gat or Gat

2. What is your steam name?: Teh_Gat

3. What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_1:0:132763654

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I've had multiple experiences being staff on servers. To start off I'll give my most valued experience, being Co-Owner on a DarkRP server. I played on the server for a long time before they came out and said they needed new staff members. I had the time to become staff, so I made and sent my application to become T-Mod. After a few days they interviewed me, and I was accepted to the staff team. I was T-Mod for around a month before the Owner promoted me to Moderator. While Moderator I was able to show a little bit more of what I can do but not much more. Eventually an Admin resigned from his position and the Owner gave me the position. This is where I was able to shine and show my potential. I began to help train the new T-Mods, helping more people, but it wasn't until the server's Coder had his own personal problems and had to take leave that I was able to show more of what I could do. I told the Owner I had experience in coding classes, so I could help with the orders coming in. He gave me a class to code, which I did and succeeded at. As time went on I kept getting promoted until I became Co-Owner of the server. The server would probably still be up to this day, but the Owner allowed his friend to become Owner. The friend abused his powers and was making anybody staff who asked for it. The original Owner started losing money, so he had to close down the server. Other than the DarkRP experience I was Admin on a StarWarsRP server, until the Owner shut it down without warning or telling anyone.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) The date I started playing is 8/30/18

6. What date did you make your forums account? 11/4/2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? Currently I have zero warns

9. Have you donated? Yes I have donated $20 and I plan to donate more.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes I have, I am ready to be tested

13. Timezone: Eastern Time

14. Permission (Admin+ need this):

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank for many reasons, being my love for the server and my previous positions as staff. I play on this server all the time and never want to get off of it. I enjoy the Gaminglight community as a whole and wish to be a bigger part of it. I feel like as a staff member I’d be able to become more involved in the community, such as being able to help players when they need it. I know what is expected of myself as a staff member and regular player. As staff I give my very best during every situation to keep players interested in the server. I’d love to see this community grow even bigger with each day and would enjoy being able to help with it. As a previous Co-Owner I’ve learned a lot about what it means to be staff, the rights from wrongs, ULX commands, how to deal with situations, and how to see the light in bad situations. Being staff means being a role model, helpful, trustworthy, and friendly. You must be able to show players how great of a community they’re in. Being able to help different people is huge as well, if you cannot help someone no matter the situation you shouldn’t be staff. The players, community, and other staff members must be able to trust you in the position you have. They have to be able to trust you to not abuse your powers, but using your powers for good of the community. Finally, you need to be friendly with everybody. Making enemies is not how you should be staff, treat everybody fairly no matter the situation. Allow everyone to give their side of the story, don’t take one person’s word for everything. In conclusion; my love for the server, and my previous positions as staff make me believe I deserve to be staff.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? The first thing I'd do in this situation is teleport the player onto a rooftop with myself away from all the RP. If the player tries to kill me or run away I'll jail them so they can't. If the player doesn't calm down and continues to curse at me I'll gag them for the time being. After this I'll explain why I brought them to the sit, and respectably ask if they could be cooperative to the make the sit easier on both them and I. To continue the sit I will inform the player of the wrong choices they've mad as a roleplayer. Then ungag them to let them have a chance to explain their side of the story. If the player still decided to cuss me out I will proceed with gagging and then warning the player for staff dis and mass RDM. Finally I'll ask a higher up to minge them for 10,000 seconds. Once minged I'll gladly return them to their original position.

-Support

I don't never heard of you or ran into you

Seems fairly new to community, New forums account.

Sorry dude, i've never heard of you or even seen you in any platforms, i dont know if this is because of activity or not, I honestly think you should improve activity a bit.

15 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Sorry dude, i've never heard of you or even seen you in any platforms, i dont know if this is because of activity or not, I honestly think you should improve activity a bit.

I only see him replying to staff applications or other things on forums, I have never even seen him ingame

also he made his forums account Saturday ?

Edited by PhenixBoy300

2 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

4 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Signature.png

5 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

^^^^

15 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

I don't think i have ever heard of you or ran into you

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP