Question Regarding CC's

Quaked

Hey, So I am typing this on my phone so if it comes out weird my bad.  

I have a question,  Well two actually, So we all have seen the super inactive custom classes, The one I am thinking of for example is the Ravensword I think? It's near my Quake CC. I was super curious, If there is a CC that has been inactive for MONTHS is it possible to buy it? I am on constantly and notice only a select few of people play on certain CC's though there are TONS.

So I was curious if it was possible to purchase one?

And for my second question is there anywhere I can go to find the stuff needed in a government CC? Like a guide? For instance if I bought one and wanted it to be a TAC cc? Or like a Invesigation one? I dunno I havent found a list and am very interested. Also like a list of what powers you would have ETC, Like when you can breach. Someone told me that TAC units arent a fan of certain people with TAC cc's. So I am not sure were I stand knowing some SRT high command do not like my company ETC.

Thanks for reading Diggity Dog,

Quaked

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

13 hours ago, Jacob. said:

Hey, So I am typing this on my phone so if it comes out weird my bad.  

I have a question,  Well two actually, So we all have seen the super inactive custom classes, The one I am thinking of for example is the Ravensword I think? It's near my Quake CC. I was super curious, If there is a CC that has been inactive for MONTHS is it possible to buy it? I am on constantly and notice only a select few of people play on certain CC's though there are TONS.

So I was curious if it was possible to purchase one?

And for my second question is there anywhere I can go to find the stuff needed in a government CC? Like a guide? For instance if I bought one and wanted it to be a TAC cc? Or like a Invesigation one? I dunno I havent found a list and am very interested. Also like a list of what powers you would have ETC, Like when you can breach. Someone told me that TAC units arent a fan of certain people with TAC cc's. So I am not sure were I stand knowing some SRT high command do not like my company ETC.

Thanks for reading Diggity Dog,

Quaked

No, that is not fair. That means that people could just pay less money and get everything on a class that someone has put a lot money into.

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

15 minutes ago, Will Newel said:

I don't have an issue with custom class tac classes as long as they go through some sort of tactical training 

Alright, thanks, I will keep that in mind and like that idea.

2 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

No, that is not fair. That means that people could just pay less money and get everything on a class that someone has put a lot money into.

I dont think you understand what I meant, I meant pay near full price, but just buy there custom class. Some quite literally havent been on in over 5 months

19 minutes ago, Jacob. said:

I dont think you understand what I meant, I meant pay near full price, but just buy there custom class. Some quite literally havent been on in over 5 months

I think it would be unfair on the people who played a lot of money for their classes. Either buy into one with their consent or buy your own in my opinion.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

48 minutes ago, Spection said:

Inactive custom classes getting removed could reduce lag, however, the custom classes are permanent when bought.

Custom Classes can always be suspended and reactivated when an individual returns from inactivity (if ever)

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

52 minutes ago, Spection said:

Inactive custom classes getting removed could reduce lag, however, the custom classes are permanent when bought.

It never reduces lag. It only reduce loading time in the server if CC class remove about 30+ classes(120 mb if each class is avg of 3-4mb which takes about AVG internet user about 1-2min to download all 30 custom classes and 0.5-1 seconds to load it with HHD or SSD 0.01 seconds). This is why it won't make sense for Zeeptin to remove custom classes just yet.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk