Remove this rule !!

Lil pump4663

What you want to see? - the rule saying you don’t have to rp  wanted signs removed 

Why should we add it? -  it metagaming and it will make rp way better with it removed 

What are the advantages of having this? - police will have better role play and crim won’t get kos just for being wanted 

Who is it mainly for? - everyone 

Links to any content - n/a

16 minutes ago, Robby Peppers said:

-Support

The rule was rewritten. You must now give 3 warnings to stop and put your hands up. I recommend you and others go re read the MOTD.

+Support

Robby he is talking about removing the fact PD or any other Government Officials can act off of a wanted sign.

34 minutes ago, Robby Peppers said:

It is there for a reason. I think that we should keep the wanted sign. 

They don’t want to remove the wanted sign. They just want to remove the fact that they can metagame and see someone is wanted and arresting them without RP’ing it out.

I believe it should be removed.

+ Support

logan2.png

-Support

How are we going to know who's wanted and who's not? If you make it so we're not allowed to do anything about the wanted sign above your head, there's gonna be no way to even arrest someone after they go murder a bunch of cops as they'll just say "oh they metagamed and went off my wanted sign on my head"

Unless we get a working MDT when the servers lag dies down a bit, you could literally get away with any crime you commit.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

2 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

-Support

How are we going to know who's wanted and who's not? If you make it so we're not allowed to do anything about the wanted sign above your head, there's gonna be no way to even arrest someone after they go murder a bunch of cops as they'll just say "oh they metagamed and went off my wanted sign on my head"

Unless we get a working MDT when the servers lag dies down a bit, you could literally get away with any crime you commit.

^^^^

Here’s why I plus supported this just so you guys can see this in a different light. It is simply not fair that if somebody goes out of their way to secretly “murder” a government official that they can still be held accountable for it minutes later even though no one saw. What should be done is that PD should only be allowed to do anything with player made warrants, not with the automatic server made ones to improve roleplay.

22 minutes ago, Wolfgangg said:

Here’s why I plus supported this just so you guys can see this in a different light. It is simply not fair that if somebody goes out of their way to secretly “murder” a government official that they can still be held accountable for it minutes later even though no one saw. What should be done is that PD should only be allowed to do anything with player made warrants, not with the automatic server made ones to improve roleplay.

So if someone's made wanted for shooting a gov official after Mass murdering 10 cops, we cant do anything?

54 minutes ago, -Unknown- said:

So if someone's made wanted for shooting a gov official after Mass murdering 10 cops, we cant do anything?

Yes, if no one called him in then PD shouldn’t be able to do anything.

Edited by Wolfgangg

8 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

-Support

PoliceRP Manager

15 hours ago, Wolfgangg said:

+Support

Robby he is talking about removing the fact PD or any other Government Officials can act off of a wanted sign.

I agree

11 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

-Support

Just because someone is wanted, doesn't mean there is n way to tell, IRL, police can pull suspects over based on the looks of the suspect and the looks of the wanted man, if DNA fingerprints, or the name match, then they can arrest them

1 hour ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

I agree

Just because someone is wanted, doesn't mean there is n way to tell, IRL, police can pull suspects over based on the looks of the suspect and the looks of the wanted man, if DNA fingerprints, or the name match, then they can arrest them

My point is, we have no way of getting these things currently.