• Yes (provide reason)
    • No (provide reason)

Steam Name: Voxis

Ingame Name: Voxis King

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53787030

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Fame

Reason for Ban: Blacklisted /player poaching/ started own community

Dispute: So, to start things off, I'm going to be upfront and as honest as humanly possible. I decided to start another community with another member (who was blacklisted as well) for reasons that to be quite frank, not entirely sure. The best answer I could give on that is that I wanted to see what it was like. Player poaching, yeah. I admit, I asked a few people to come over and help me and the other member out with starting the community up as a whole. I ended up leaving shortly after to run solo for a while. Been running solo pretty much since. In the couple of weeks that I have been banned, I have learned a lot of things and I tell myself that "This wasn't worth it. Not in the slightest." 

It was a mistake that was made by me because I got arrogant. As many of you who know me know, I get that way sometimes. I owe everybody within the community an apology because not only did I hurt myself, but I ended up hurting people along the way, I lost trust I had earned from people I respected outright and had no issues with whatsoever. I have undoubtedly  learned my lesson from this and to be fair, don't want to run into an issue like this again. It's sad, it's petty, it's childish. I could keep on but I choose not to. 

In light of all of this however, I would like to come back to the community and hopefully regain most of the trust I had lost. I want to start fresh and come back to a place I called home for the time I was here. I understand entirely that it was again, the dumbest choice I had ever made here. I just hope you guys are willing to accept me back to be a part of this community and I also hope I can be forgiven. 

-Voxis

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+ Support

Within the few weeks that Voxis has been banned I believed that he learned his lesson. Although he player poached he was very sorry for it and I know how much Voxis loves GamingLight and wants to come back. Please give Voxis another chance. 

logan2.png

3 minutes ago, Logan said:

+ Support

Within the few weeks that Voxis has been banned I believed that he learned his lesson. Although he player poached he was very sorry for it and I know how much Voxis loves GamingLight and wants to come back. Please give Voxis another chance. 

Agreed

He learned his lesson, he took the time off to learn from his mistakes and I feel like he deserves a chance back into gaminglight 

7 minutes ago, Logan said:

+ Support

3 minutes ago, soulness said:

Agreed

He learned his lesson, he took the time off to learn from his mistakes and I feel like he deserves a chance back into gaminglight 

I also agree with this Voxis is hands down an all around good guy and was a role model for a lot of the staff members here at gaminglight.

Sometimes you just get wrapped up and think its the right choice but in the end its the biggest mistake you could make.

Edited by Ruthless

+Support

He had a really bad week upon ban.

Everyone makes mistakes, he was an amazing admin who helped as much as he could, and he did keep a lot of people / minges in check.

I believe he has learned his lesson, and on top of that he has left the previous community.

BUT i do believe if he came back that he should be freshly restarted just so his punishment did have an impact on him. Like he as to get retrained for departments & all.

+support everyone makes mistakes and he has learned from them them  he has done a lot for this community when it came down to Minges   his punishment does effect him every day and I would like to see him come back,

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

40 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

+Support

Despite Voxis being one of my closest friends on Gaminglight, I very much believe he is truly sorry for this. If he really didn't like Gaminglight and wanted to start his own community, why would he ditch that community and work this hard to make an appeal? This appeal is very sincere and shows his regret for his actions. Best of luck, Voxis.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

32 minutes ago, gamikzone said:

+Support

-Voxiis was a great member of the staff team he was very active and helpful towards the community.

- Yes it was not the best idea to do what he did but I think lesson was learned here.

-I didnt know much about this, but when I interacted with Voxis on the server, he was active and really seemed like a respected member of GL. I think a second chance isn't a bad idea if he really is sorry. + support

5 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

Btw he can’t post, fame took his posting perm away after he posted this. If you want a response you might wanna give him post perms back xd

Oh well it was a rhetorical question cause I know he’s done it twice and we have it logged twice (Staff on two servers, not player poach)

1 hour ago, Jack Ron said:

- Support

• Big "Mistake"
  • Player Poaching (Might Do Again)
  • Don't Think He Has Learned His Lesson

These are my opinions.

In my opinion he dosnt deserve a second chance and since he did break the staff handbook instead of just quitting to staff he didnt and player poached people.

Plus a blacklist is a blacklist and I dont think it should be appealed in my opinion but thats just me.

Edited by Toaster Strudel

1 hour ago, Rhenic said:

Despite Voxis being one of my closest friends on Gaminglight, I very much believe he is truly sorry for this. If he really didn't like Gaminglight and wanted to start his own community, why would he ditch that community and work this hard to make an appeal? This appeal is very sincere and shows his regret for his actions. Best of luck, Voxis.

I really got to agree with Rhenic. I feel he has learned his lessen and is ready to come back. But I do believe some type of punishment does have to stay maybe...IDK like a staff restriction or lowering ban time. But I feel this message shows how sorry he is for the mistakes he's made. I do really believe in second chances most of the time and I believe he does deserve one to certain extent. Good luck!

+/-Support

~Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

I really dont know I feel like I dont want you back because your story is very messed up I like you as a friend but you overeact to everything small thing im being told that you were demoted and that's why you left so for now im +/- support

1 hour ago, Gaur said:

Oh well it was a rhetorical question cause I know he’s done it twice and we have it logged twice (Staff on two servers, not player poach)

22 minutes ago, Vizz said:

I really dont know I feel like I dont want you back because your story is very messed up I like you as a friend but you overeact to everything small thing im being told that you were demoted and that's why you left so for now im +/- support

changing to a +/- support for reason above. Still believe in second chances but I'm not sure everything is so straightforward here

+Support

Vooxis Is A Great Guy

Did Spend A lot of time on server

He seems sorry for what he done

Did Break Staff HandBook

Recent Ban

Everyone Makes Mistakes, hes helpful and a good friend, I feel like he deserves a Second Chance. -Taco| 

47 minutes ago, Taco. said:

+Support

Vooxis Is A Great Guy

Did Spend A lot of time on server

He seems sorry for what he done

Did Break Staff HandBook

Recent Ban

Everyone Makes Mistakes, hes helpful and a good friend, I feel like he deserves a Second Chance. -Taco| 

+Support

To be honest Voxis, you are a amazing person you helped me through some tough times and were there wether I need help, someone to talk to, or even just to play games and have fun with. You deserve a second chance. Many people make mistakes I know that's a common thing but its true. If you really want to come back you wouldn't do it again and I believe that you won't. Please everyone, give my friend Voxis, a second chance in the Gaming Light community. We all really don't realize what we did till we really think about it. And thats exacly what Voxis did. Thank you

-Johnson

Russian Air Force Major. Former US COL

Senior Moderator on Military[RP]

"Well, God damn it then Ranger's Lead The Way!" -Norman Cota 1944