Phil - False Warn Report

andrewchynd

Your In-game: Andrew

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80806137

The admin's name in-game: Phil

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Failrp/Metagame

Why do you think this warn was false: Long story short, I was partaking in a drugs bust next to the BSI base.  The building was owned by members of the King family.  We entered and detained around 4 men and killed 2 that attempted and succeding in killing 3 officers.  Therefore I understand that anyone in the King family is dangerous, very dangerous.  I ran the names of the people I detained on the gang database and lo and behold they are in the King family.  A few minutes later, just as we are getting ready to transport them to jail, a strange blue man comes up to us, jumps onto one of our cars and asks, "are you arresting my family members?", immediatly shock runs through my veins as I remember what happened to us when the family tried to fight back and how aggressive they were.  I remembered they were all in the King FAMILY as well.  It is only natural to think, this man is with them and probably very deadly, so I must question him.  Due to the fact many officers were killed I decide to protect the ones remaining and myself by attempting to detain the man for questioning and interference with an investigation.  He starts to resist and I decide to tase him, but my taser wasn't loaded, the man (Bryce) turns and pulls a negev from nowhere and tries to kill myself, but to no luck.  I was told I metagamed to think he was in the same family but really if someone asks the question "are you arresting my family members" surely you should find out if they are in the same family as well.  The only reason I didnt ask for ID is because of the mass shootouts involved beforehand.  I don't think this deserved a warn and I have been on the wrong side of the King's for a long time.

Any extra information: N/A

1 hour ago, andrewchynd said:

The only reason I didnt ask for ID is because of the mass shootouts involved beforehand.

Good to see that you left out that you told me that you know that if you ask any king for I.D they only ever pull a gun out hence why you pulled a gun out not because of the reason that you stated and why you didnt ask him for any I.D and that is what i based it on and for the fact that bryce said that he was asking why you were arresting those family members(from what i could make out) 

You also stated that you've had a history with the king family so it'd be safe to assume that anyone carrying that family name you'd show a bias towards people carrying that family name as was evident with this incident 

-support

Edited by [GL] Phill

Signature.png

-Support

You didn't announce the reason for detainment.

Didn't ask for ID, just told me not to resist.

I literally asked if my family was being arrested, didn't announce who i was, or even if i was related to them.

I honestly didn't want it to result in a warn but i feel as if you must own up to your mistakes

8 minutes ago, [GL] Phill said:

Good to see that you left out that you told me that you know that if you ask any king for I.D they only ever pull a gun out hence why you pulled a gun out not because of the reason that you stated and why you didnt ask him for any I.D and that is what i based it on and for the fact that bryce said that he was asking why you were arresting those family members(from what i could make out) 

-support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

You didn't announce the reason for detainment.

Didn't ask for ID, just told me not to resist.

I literally asked if my family was being arrested, didn't announce who i was, or even if i was related to them.

I honestly didn't want it to result in a warn but i feel as if you must own up to your mistakes

Also you have no proof whatsoever, showing the warn doesn't do anything

2 hours ago, [GL] Phill said:

You also stated that you've had a history with the king family so it'd be safe to assume that anyone carrying that family name you'd show a bias towards people carrying that family name as was evident with this incident 

If what phil is saying is true, -support 

4 hours ago, [GL] Phill said:

-support

- Support I was there and he stated that in the sit. 

logan2.png

4 hours ago, [GL] Phill said:

-support

at no point does it say I need proof and phil wasnt there but Bryce was, i dont contradict anything Phil says.

Bryce also told me wasn't allowed a witness to the situation but he is allowed an asset (logan) whom was there in this situation]

Edited by andrewchynd

20 minutes ago, andrewchynd said:

at no point does it say I need proof and phil wasnt there but Bryce was, i dont contradict anything Phil says.

Bryce also told me wasn't allowed a witness to the situation but he is allowed an asset (logan) whom was there in this situation]

If you had any proof of him doing so i would be glad to see the evidence but to make a false warn report you almost need evidence 99% of the time 

+ support

The admin showed no proof

SOOOO basically If Andrew arrested you for being in the same gang then thats fine i think my FBI agent did what was needed and he would not have done it with out a valid reason

Phil And Andrew have some Beef going on so i think that they should try to avoid each other

The Admin Should show the Moderator Evidance as i have been told by admins JMT Sen mods that if theres no evidance then fuck all can be done

Just now, [GL] Aaron Hotcher said:

+ support

The admin showed no proof

SOOOO basically If Andrew arrested you for being in the same gang then thats fine i think my FBI agent did what was needed and he would not have done it with out a valid reason

Phil And Andrew have some Beef going on so i think that they should try to avoid each other

The Admin Should show the Moderator Evidance as i have been told by admins JMT Sen mods that if theres no evidance then fuck all can be done

thats a good point, normally in admin sits, evidence should be shown to the staff member in charge of the sit  (Phil) no evidence was shown as to what i allegedly did wrong

14 minutes ago, [GL] Aaron Hotcher said:

your basing this on? this single situation? alright 

as I stated before I based my judgement on the information provided by Andrew when he told me that "I didn't ask for I.D because Kings would pull out a gun before pulling out I.D" not for the reason you put in your false warn report.

Also deal with the situation on the forums don't bring to the FBI waiting room and have a go at me there x

Signature.png

19 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

my family

That is still saying you are related to the men in custody, I'm Not Sure At The Moment I would like some evidence please if @[GL] Phill  You have any or if @andrewchynd

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

-Support reasoning:

Let me just throw in a few clarifications due to the altercations that are occurring in these feedbacks.

Phil is not a a King, therefor he can take the sit.

Logan was brought to the sit, did not say anything at all and wasn’t questioned, I had requested Phil to bring him because he was involved but he wasn’t needed. Andrew has requested to bring Garry as a witness, but staff aren’t supposed to take witnesses so he wasn’t brought.

Andrew was not on FBI, he was on SWAT, he didn’t ask for ID or anything of that form, he knew I was a king (METAGAME) and acted upon that.

Andrew was also the only LEO that had tried to detain me, the other ones there I was actually talking to when Andrew ran out and proceeded to try to detain me, without even knowing that I was talking to the other people.

No one on scene (IN ROLEPLAY) knew that I was a king except for Logan. Logan didn’t speak or anything to me, so again no one knew I was a king and Andrew acted upon so.

@Aaron Hotcher is claiming that Andrew and Phil has beef. The sit wasn’t biased in any way or form, Andrew has previous warnings for Fail rp, Phil did his job and he did it right. I believe you are just saying this to make this appeal go more into Andrews favor.

I believe that this sit was fair to all parties, he got punished fairly, and I also believe that the earn is valid. If I was in Phil’s shoes and I had claimed this sit, I would’ve done the same thing that he did.

Edited by ? BrycE ?