State Department - Update - 11/06/18

snookiebear

Rockford State Department - Update - | 11/06/18 |

image.png.767a6905f00ffc92d6795f18fb66959c.png

Hello State Department and my fellow state troopers, It is COL Snookiebear 1K9 speaking here, I would like to introduce you to the latest update within the State Department. With the latest updates to the department, a lot has been changed and added. Some of which you have already seen in the server and in game. A couple of weapon changes within the three subdivision. Two new vehicles. A Radar Gun to catch those speeders. Got some really cool new playermodels for SPMU which will make us stand out more. A higher pay raise for those hard working troopers out there. More ways to create checkpoints with more realistic roleplay props. It has been a long time coming for these updates and they are finally here. Hope you enjoy them! ?

State Troopers

[Added]

• More Police Stuff // Police Trunk
    • You can now open the trunk of your police car to take out entities/props accompanied by a neat sound.
    • Entities/props taken out of the trunk are frozen to prevent killing near players/pushing cars.
    • You can now take out of your police car animated traffic barriers and traffic barrels which have a flashing hazard light.
    • You can customize the colors of the menu through the configuration file.
    • You can now advertise or warn your drivers thanks to a Traffic Message Board.
      • At the current moment, it isn't set to have access to any of the jobs and i will see if I can get this only set to State Troopers.
  • 2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat
    • Available for SGT+
  • 1998 LAPD Crown Victoria (TEMP)
    • Available for Troopers & SNR Troopers
  • Radar Gun
    • Left Click to get the car's speed. Right Click to set max speed.

[Changed / Fixed]

• XM Shotgun -> Nova Shotgun
  • P250 -> SIG Sauer P229R
  • New hourly pay rate of $200

State Police Motor Unit

[Added]

• New Playermodels - Really enjoy these player models a lot more. They make SPMU stand out even more rather than using the normal state trooper player models.

[Changed / Fixed]

• PP Bizon -> MP5

CERT

[Added]

• CERT Rifleman // Added AK47
  • CERT Medical Unit // Added Nova shotgun

[Changed / Fixed]

• CERT Trooper // Galil -> AK47
  • CERT Trooper // P250 -> SIG Sauer P229R

Other than the Galil being traded out for an AK (Odd choice imo) this update seems awesome! I'm glad to see the actual Troopers getting some love.

Edited by Blitzton

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

1 hour ago, Jeff Junior said:

Mega Nice

Hawt

Thanks snookie for the nova tho cus the xm is doo doo xD

200$ sounding really nice gonna be way more active now xD

Edited by TimMeMeSSS

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png