John_

Switch Maps

Switch Maps for Story Line Events?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Change Maps?

• Yes!
    • No!

21 posts in this topic

Should we switch maps for story line events? Yay or Nay?

P.S. We have a list of maps but would not mind seeing some suggestions!

I think it would make events a lot easier to make as well as make them more interesting. Love the idea!

Yes. For large story events that can take anywhere from 1-2 hours yes. It allows players to experience something new along with the event.

Copyrighted Idea Below:

We can change it to a city map, and have the scenario where russians have invaded a us city, and the us has to take it back. We can have helis flying around, rockets from rooftops, and tanks throughout the streets. Yes pls.

1 minute ago, Androntel said:

Yes. For large story events that can take anywhere from 1-2 hours yes. It allows players to experience something new along with the event.

Copyrighted Idea Below:

We can change it to a city map, and have the scenario where russians have invaded a us city, and the us has to take it back. We can have helis flying around, rockets from rooftops, and tanks throughout the streets. Yes pls.

uumm yes.

44 minutes ago, Scoot said:

I think it would make events a lot easier to make as well as make them more interesting. Love the idea!

I agree.

28 minutes ago, Androntel said:

Copyrighted Idea Below:

^  Kind of like Modern Warfare 2 and 3, I'm guessing?

23 minutes ago, Shadow The Hedgehog said:

I agree.

^  Kind of like Modern Warfare 2 and 3, I'm guessing?

Yeah a bit 😛

2 hours ago, AWG said:

I like the idea of changing maps weekly for more than just events.

I also like the maps made by this guy: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NuclearGhostUA/myworkshopfiles/?appid=4000

I have looked through all thoes maps. There very good and very well design however we're looking for maps that can suit having full scaled bases for both faction. We really kind of want to prevent another Disaster RP where we have to build mostly everything.

4 hours ago, Androntel said:

Copyrighted Idea Below:

That's really hawt stuff

On 11/6/2018 at 10:23 AM, Androntel said:

Copyrighted Idea Below:

wow wow there I know your bug boy on US but RU needs to be able to enjoy the events too because if its US taken control of RU whats the point of RU to play if we get stumped.

2 hours ago, FuryFunkyMunkey Gaming said:

wow wow there I know your bug boy on US but RU needs to be able to enjoy the events too because if its US taken control of RU whats the point of RU to play if we get stumped.

No i mean like RU will hold the city, and Us has to fight to get it back 😛 Kinda of like a seige attack thing. Im in no way against switching the roles for a round 2 if RU would like to be the attackers :3

10 hours ago, Androntel said:

No i mean like RU will hold the city, and Us has to fight to get it back 😛 Kinda of like a seige attack thing. Im in no way against switching the roles for a round 2 if RU would like to be the attackers :3

big think

Would be good but the down time gets people to not join and join another server or another game. U may loose players with this, so will the down time be fixed orrrrrr ?

5 hours ago, Sammm said:

Would be good but the down time gets people to not join and join another server or another game. U may loose players with this, so will the down time be fixed orrrrrr ?

Yeah, I think just sticking with one map would be best even though it would be nice to be able to switch maps very fast for RP.

5 hours ago, Sammm said:

Yeah I see your point Sam but the thing is we should be able to switch Maps constantly very quickly after we first set them up the maps are save that way and if we want to rotate and we can just easily go back to maps without any trouble so it may be rough at first but it would be rewarding afterwards.

1 hour ago, Scheffer said:

Yeah I see your point Sam but the thing is we should be able to switch Maps constantly very quickly after we first set them up the maps are save that way and if we want to rotate and we can just easily go back to maps without any trouble so it may be rough at first but it would be rewarding afterwards.

I can understand but this map we are in now is a bit bad man, the town is cool but u cant go to the top of them and that makes all of those buildings useless