This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Duv

Steam Name: cherryforce

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48244868

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, PolicerRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? All the time, everyday

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? EST but i play late at night often also

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I feel like my unusual hours and activity would greatly assist my ability to act as a part of the support team. I’ve found in the past that when looking to train cadets, it would be really nice to be able to also give them their teamspeak permissions on the spot to get their training going as quickly and efficiently as possible. It would give me a great opportunity to welcome new members into the community and answer any questions they have, as well as be a friendly face. I think it would be a great way for me to be an active part of the teamspeak portion of our community, even more so than I already am. Thank you for considering my application.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think my positive attitude and outoing (ish) nature would let me get involved and talking to any and all the players that are trying to learn or just play.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hi, my name is Duv, I’m a (hopefully) support staff for Gaminglight. How can I help you?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes. Read and Understood.

17 hours ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

-Active in game and on Teamspeak

-Mature

-Great Staff Moderator

-Great Application

-Would make a great support staff

What he said +Support

• Like 1

~~~Retired Staff, [GL] Cubone's Lover~~~

Former Super Admin: Walking Dead RP       Former Admin: Meth RP             Former Moderator: Police RP, Purge RP, Dark RP

On 11/5/2018 at 11:37 PM, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

-Active in game and on Teamspeak

-Mature

-Great Staff Moderator

-Great Application

-Would make a great support staff

• Like 1

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

3 hours ago, Fame said:

So you want to be in support so when you’re training cadets you can give them their teamspeak tags?

You can respond 

That is part of it. I find my main interaction with new people on PRP is cadets since most people who join PRP and are new end up becoming a cadet and need training, in addition to information about the server in general. I think I'm pretty up to date with PRP rules and procedures, and feel like I could really help out new people sort through the massive amount of info that goes along with PRP. I'd also definitely help anyone who needs information, or welcome new people in general. That being said, I find that most of my interaction with new players is strictly within the context of PRP, and most often, specifically cadets (not including teaching new players who are breaking rules about the MOTD for example).

That being said, I have had multiple situations where cadets want to be trained at 2 or 3 AM, and it takes a long time, if it gets done at all, to get them set up in teamspeak since not many support are on at those hours.

• Fame locked this topic