King's Staff Application (Trial Moderator)

King_34777

1. What is your in-game name?: Kingy

2. What is your steam name?: King_Slayer34777

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:217238565

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes. I am Staff Manager on Vertex Gaming and a Operator on Project Gaming RP.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December 26, 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? November 5, 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? None.

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 4

9. Have you donated? No.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines?: Yes

13. ? You will be tested on it:

14. Timezone: Central Time Zone.

15. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

16. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I want to help and make people’s lives easier. I just want to help the other admins out on they’re stuff. I love working as staff on other servers it is fun and also serious. I want to answer people's questions and more. I am online almost every day. Staff can’t always be online every day so if I get on staff I will be on more. I just want to make this a better RP server. I will take care of staff and players. If I get on the server and someone is breaking a rules I have to get a staff member and I don’t like to do that. I will make sure that people have a good time on the server. I have no job yet and so I can spend more time on the server. I will spend all my time on the server and if somebody needs me I will get on and if there is a meeting I will get online as fast as I can.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? To start off I would get him or her and bring them to a top of a building and then ask the why they did what the did and Resulting the punishment of what They did will be a (Temp Ban or kick/warn) OR PERMA IF NEEDED!) For the Mass RDM I'd tell them why they got warned and I know that Gaming Light Staff is extremely helpful and that they would help me.

Edited by King_34777

+\- Support

-Has prior Staff Experience 

-Been with community for awhile 

-Semi-Active

-No poll

-Inactive on forums 

-Rarely see you in game

-First post on forums 

Overall I think you need to wait to apply and reapply once you meet all requirements and become more active on the server and forums.

Edited by GhostlyNinjaDude

1 hour ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Inactive on all platforms

No poll

Last Question is wrong

Application could use work.

Overall I beleive that if  you got more active on fourums and on other platforms you would be good. Make sure you read over the staff handbook!

Moderator Connortwos

Gaminglight Staff team

Edited by 1ryand

8 hours ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+\- Support

-Has prior Staff Experience 

-Been with community for awhile 

-Semi-Active

-No poll

-Inactive on forums 

-Rarely see you in game

-First post on forums 

Overall I think you need to wait to apply and reapply once you meet all requirements and become more active on the server and forums.

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png