Finch’s Staff Restriction Appeal

Finch

Should Finch have his staff restriction lifted?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Finch have his staff restriction lifted?

• Yes
    • No

Steam Name: Finch

Ingame Name: Finch

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146331101

Have you donated to the server? Yes. $120 USD

Staff Restriction Length: 6 Months (Ends February 1st 2019)

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Fame

Reason for Staff Restriction: Staffing / Direct Assistance in another starting community in development roles..

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better):  

It is my belief that the staff restriction should be removed as I wish to begin the application process for staff once again on PoliceRP. I've spent a long amount of time on the server and it's my belief that I may be of help to the staff team once more.  I do accept my punishment and do deserve it. I really do want to come back into the staff section of Gaming Light Police RP, I really did enjoy it and followed all the basic guidelines as a staff member. It was a big mistake for me not making a resignation or ask SMT if I could work on a paid development job, my timing wasn't great cause I kind of got jumped on straight away haha. I do have high respect for this community and the staff members that help run it, I'd really love to come back and help out with the server like back then I did. I just wasn't thinking straight about my position of staff for this community. If I am gifted with a second chance, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity. You can find me in TS if you have any questions. Along with this, I feel as though I have altered my behaviour and that after a pause on the community I’m a bit more level headed. 

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

11 minutes ago, Tom Brown said:

+Support

Active 

Mature

Deserves another chance

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Long Time Member of GamingLight
  • Good Character
  • Knows the Rules
  • Respected
  • Deserves a Second Chance

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

I am completely tired of staff breaching one of the biggest rules in our handbook. You obviously knew that you were breaking it so there’s no excuse. You have already done this twice and you have lost your privlage for any more chances with being staff in my books.