"BRING FIVEM BACK!" - John and me

Willy

BRING FIVEM BACK???  

23 members have voted

1. 1. BRING FIVEM BACK INTO GL?

• Yes
    • No

8 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

Is it worth buying a server and setting it all up?

Will there be enough players for people to enjoy it & for the server to receive an income to keep it up?

2 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

^^^

Rarely do we delete server files. Anime and Jedi was a special case. In terms of players, if you are referring to the last time we had the server, it was a whitelist only server. Going non whitelisted will probably improve player count. About receiving income, the point of the FiveM server in the first place was not to get money out of the server (they don't really allow that on FiveM) but to expand our player base. If we expand our servers to another game, nine times out of ten, it is to expand the player base.

Personally I would not mind FiveM coming back, I would love to have a much more RP experience. That or Arma.

• Like 1

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief

9 minutes ago, John_ said:

Rarely do we delete server files. Anime and Jedi was a special case. In terms of players, if you are referring to the last time we had the server, it was a whitelist only server. Going non whitelisted will probably improve player count. About receiving income, the point of the FiveM server in the first place was not to get money out of the server (they don't really allow that on FiveM) but to expand our player base. If we expand our servers to another game, nine times out of ten, it is to expand the player base.

Personally I would not mind FiveM coming back, I would love to have a much more RP experience. That or Arma.

Just 1 more try please ?

10 minutes ago, John_ said:

i see your point, an Arma III server would be cool though

• Like 1

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

On 11/8/2018 at 6:02 PM, Invaliff said:

1. It failed once, Not enough player... will it fail again?

2. We don't need another server, SMT just announced SCP, and JVS came out for open Beta, oh and that roblox cafe...

1. I just explained why it did not have enough players, it was whitelist only.

2. The more servers the more opportunities we have to gain new players.

12 minutes ago, Toxitman said:

Whats Fivem? was it like a GTA type of server. OR was it on GTA its self. I think I heard of this but I don't know for sure.

It was a GTA addon were it is multiplayer and you could play different gamemodes within GTA.

The only problem with bringing it back would be people would have to be more active on it

Wow

17 minutes ago, WalrusFace said:

I would say don't add FiveM because it isn't really didn't have much of a way to gain income

On 11/6/2018 at 10:55 AM, John_ said:

About receiving income, the point of the FiveM server in the first place was not to get money out of the server (they don't really allow that on FiveM) but to expand our player base. If we expand our servers to another game, nine times out of ten, it is to expand the player base.

• Bread locked this topic