Pc build - CHIKENS comeback (;

CHIKEN

Jesus I haven’t been on here in awhile 

well since I broke my old Computer I’m going to be building another one and I thought I should put my build on here to get some opinions on it https://pcpartpicker.com/list/JmJzGG

(also the only storage I’m getting for now is a SSD is because I already have a perfectly fine 2 TB HDD)

any opinions or comments on it would be much appreciated.It will be nice to finally talk to you all  and play on the server again.

-CHIKEN

Edited by CHIKEN
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Willy said:

If you're going with a 70ti go with i7, it's gonna last longer and perform much much better.

Eh idk man I mean I see what your saying but  i5 8600k is really good the only other upgrade I would change for my cpu would to change it to a ryzen 2700x like in this other build I’m thinking about going with

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/LtFTD2

jeesus

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

You should wait 2 weeks Before you buy the stuff btw

Oh yeah Ik I wasn’t going to buy them before Black Friday/cyber monday

5 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

No 

Can’t wait to get back and murder all the Uss poo poos

3 minutes ago, CHIKEN said:

Have you seen how expensive those are man my budget Is like 1500 lmao maybe if they go on sale 

i mean they will go for sale i am pretty sure but pls change the I5 to i7 it will be super cheap to buy it on blackfriday

and get a 1070ti insted of 1070 xD atleast man 

31 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

i mean they will go for sale i am pretty sure but pls change the I5 to i7 it will be super cheap to buy it on blackfriday

and get a 1070ti insted of 1070 xD atleast man 

Oh yea for sure hopefully man the one that I have picked out on th build is 1070 ti btw

• Bread locked this topic