What Really Is AnimeRP?

Jack Ron

What Really Is AnimeRP

A lot of people think of AnimeRP as a bunch of people that know 100% about Anime. IT IS NOT.

Do You Need To Know Anime To Play Or Have Fun?

NO! In fact, you don't need to know anything about Anime. To be honest, I rarely watch Anime and the times I do is in the Anime Club, but I still have lots of fun playing because it's mostly basing and fighting each other with your friends!

What Do You Do In AnimeRP?

You would do what any other DarkRP server would. You base and fight, but all that changes is that you are Anime characters and you don't need to know A thing about Anime. But since its GamingLight, we also have events every week to make it more interesting!

How Is It Different From Other GamingLight Servers?

Since this is one of Gaminglights most unique servers, its hard to get people to play, but how is it different from the other server? The main differences are there is no police and lightsabers to kill people with. But what we have is guns, Anime, and great events!

I made this because everyone thinks you need to know a lot about Anime, but you really don't. I hope this changed your mind and come join AnimeRP!

IP: 208.103.169.80:27016

• Like 1

• Fame featured this topic
  • Bread locked this topic