Melon Mans Staff Appplication

MELON MAN

1. What is your in-game name? Melon Man
2. What is your steam name? Melon Man
3. What is your steam ID? STEAM_0:1:104164858
4. Do you have any other experience with staffing? (If yes, explain) Yes, i have been a mod on a couple darkrp servers back in the day havnt been a moderator on a police rp server though.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? Feburary 16
6. What date did you make your forums account? Feburary 16
7. Current rank on server(This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank) User
8. How many warns do you have on the server? 1
9. Have you donated? no
10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator
11. Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes
12. Timezone? ALASKA STANNDARD TIME
13. Permission (Admin+ need this)
14. Why do you believe you deserve the rank? (150 word minimum) I believe I deserve Staff because i want to help the community more i havnnt had alot of run ins with rdm on the police rp server sometimes it is a little caotic and all but its good. the gaming lights community is amazing and i want to be more than a user that plays i want to help in with staff and get more experience on the server and get to know the community alot better and help out where i can. i enjoy the servers alot and i want to help out where i can and when i can the last thing we want is new members joining and not liking our servers cause there first experience was an rdm or someone was harrasing them.
15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? after i brought them to a sit i would ask them to stop cursing so i can explain and if they dont i would gag them annd let them know why they i am gagging them and i would minge and jail them for as long as i could till i could get a warn for admin dissrespect mass rdm. than i would keep them minged till i can contact a senior mod to get permision to ban him for the length that is needed.