• No

In-Game Name: Tom Brown

Steam Name:[GL] Tom Brown

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:127848649

Are you a Moderator+? YES

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? CST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) 

I wanna be apart of the Support Staff for many reasons, firstly i am very active on TeamSpeak and i am very active on the hours when there are not alot of people on the server as well(During the night hours) and we have so many new players that need TeamSpeak tags and are unable to get them due to no Support Staff being online. I am also a Captain in the Police Department and i train new cadets, most of them are new to the server and need tags because i play on PoliceRP and most people join the server to be in PD. I will be able to give them their tags and guide them on where they need to be correctly. This will relieve stress on other staff members as well because its knocking 2 stones out in one step. If given Support Staff i will be very dedicated like i am as  a current Staff member and Captain in the Police.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I can affect support staff by providing a smiling face to new players, if new players can make new friends they will also minge less(in most scenarios). I will be able to give alot of players tags that are waiting at night time due to the absence of Support Staff. I will make sure i do my best to be very professional and handle situations correctly because as Support Staff people would look upto me as a rolemodel in a way. I wanna be able to help GamingLight grow by making sure every new player that comes to GamingLight is taken care of properly. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

I would start off with "Hello, Welcome to GamingLight Servers, my name is Tom Brown ill be your Support Staff today, how can i help you?" and have a very professional conversation. I would end it with "Thank you for trying out GamingLight servers, be sure to read the MOTD, and make a forums account to feel more connected to our community. I hope you enjoy your stay!"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes, i agree.

Edited by Tom Brown