• Yes
    • No

Name: SM Eternity 1A56

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:181785233

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 2

Weeks

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have? 6 (No active warns)

Do you have a Working mic? Yes.

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I believe I should be promoted to Lieutenant because I have always enjoyed playing as PD. I have been part of GamingLight for almost a year now. PD stands out the most, it has the most unique features and is very fun to role play on. There’s so much you can learn in one department as I feel I’m ready to be part of low command and learn even more, moving that one step forward to help PD look good as a department. I would be a good asset to the PD command as I know my codes and would say good at giving calls over the radio if a crime is being committed as well as understanding what each call out means. I am a calm person, that does not get loud or gets angry at anyone. If I saw an officer that was messing around or not doing their job, then I would request them at PD and have a calm discussion to make them understand that it is important to follow the PD rules. I attend almost every meeting and would be a useful source of help when helping create the training/meetings and giving my own ideas to help PD improve overall. I have always followed the rules of PD and have never gotten into trouble with any command. I would love to be part of command and learn even more about the importance of PD. In game, I know how to act in situations and I am good at creating a good role play experience. I also would train any cadets that need training, which I would say i'm pretty good at. I spend about 25 minutes going through ever detail to make sure the Cadet is ready. I want to show them a good role model to make PD low ranks look better overall and stand out as a department. As low command, I would enforce this on any officer and also make sure I train just as much to set an example of how to train professionally.  I am good at talking over the radio and giving clear speech using codes to help direct the government officials to what is happening and where. During a pull over, I am very heavy on my role play and make sure to take my time and act as if it’s real life. During pursuits, I know the methods on how to stop a moving car, as quickly as possible without causing damage to anyone else. During shoot-outs, I am good at finding cover and making sure I check for possible friendly fire and wait for tac team if they aren’t already on scene. I am also very helpful and will help anyone who asks, and I treat people with respect, no matter what rank. I also am on Team Speak all the time when I am on PD. I would like to be part of Low Command to push the rules and information needed to make PD as a department even better and being a friendly person to help set a good example.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

~SM Eternity 1A56

PoliceRP Manager

+Support

• Very Active 
  • Mature
  • Good Application
  • Helps Officer's 
  • Trains Officer's 
  • Friendly
  • Deserves LT

I really believe that you deserve LT. Your really active to the point I want you to go outside for once XD. You also help and train a lot of officer's and I think you have proven to me, at least, that your ready. We need people like you in command! Good luck!

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

5 hours ago, Matthew said:

+Support

• Very Active 
  • Mature
  • Good Application
  • Helps Officer's 
  • Trains Officer's 
  • Friendly
  • Deserves LT

I really believe that you deserve LT. Your really active to the point I want you to go outside for once XD. You also help and train a lot of officer's and I think you have proven to me, at least, that your ready. We need people like you in command! Good luck!

Best SM ive ever seen

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Matthew said:

+Support

• Very Active 
  • Mature
  • Good Application
  • Helps Officer's 
  • Trains Officer's 
  • Friendly
  • Deserves LT

• Like 1

On 11/7/2018 at 6:38 AM, Matthew said:

+Support

• Very Active 
  • Mature
  • Good Application
  • Helps Officer's 
  • Trains Officer's 
  • Friendly
  • Deserves LT

Agreed. +Support. 

• Like 1