dranks blacklist a peel

deltaorange

Drank

previosly FBI SA

black list was not following orders and killing another gov.

ok so were do i start. ok i had a base to protect the prez i was vice prez at the time then (outa rp we hired a hit man to kill the bad men) i was aretsed for giving him a hit witch i thought was stupid cause he was role-playing as a government hitman  uhm so then i switch to fbi couse i was kicked of vice prez the guys said i couldnt come in TO MY OWN BASE they told me to leave then we were arguing couse it was my base and all that uhm yeah then they started shooting so i shot back and killed a guy.

i whant to be witelisted cause i have lota fun on FBI and spent money for it and i realy miss all the good times as fbi . i would be perfect;y fine if i had to do training and start as a PA just please consider letting me back in .

sincerly your old friend Drank

3 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-support 

Admitted to being corrupt 

i was a citezen roleplaying as vice prez and another guy roleplaying as a goverment hired hit man what your missing is the word ROLEPLAY

2 minutes ago, Injoker said:

Who blacklisted you 

dont exactly remember

Edited by deltaorange

7 minutes ago, Injoker said:

Do you know their rank or anything. Without knowing who blacklisted you this won’t be accepted. Was your fbi name different than drank at the time?

Also how long ago where you blacklisted. 

probaly 2-3 days and always has and always will be drank 

so since i dont know who did it im doomed

Edited by deltaorange

DENIED

In order to get unblacklisted, you must talk to the person who blacklisted you or Gamikzone/Colesoft. There is not a blacklist appeal format for FBI for this exact reason.

Talk to the person who blacklisted you and work something out with them.

*Do not respond to this post unless high command*

Edited by Injoker

Well usually if it’s SS that makes more sense but if it was FBI than theres a problem you really should have gone to command the time that it happen bc if you did you mite have not been blacklisted and the others would have plus if I was you and they weren’t letting you in I would have deleted the base and make them build it 

Ok So i remember this situation,

You were the vice presidant you were corroupt and mingy so we kicked you out of the presidants base ( i was ss at the time) so he came back as FBI after being told not to so we told him if he diddent leave he would be shot on site so he continued to minge arround i took this to internal affairs and a investigation was launched and he was blaklisted

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.