15 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be CPT?

• Yes reason why
    • NO reason why

rrrrr 

Name: Jeff Jr 

SteamID: ID : STEAM_0:1:421604434

Current rank: LT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : LT for about 7 weeks 

Rank Wanted: CPT 

How many warns do you have? 26 over 3 months old

Do you have a Working mic? YES

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):  bob/Dane/Kitty

Why should you be promoted? : 

As some of you may know i am LT in PD at this moment i feel like i wa am ready for CPT

i have been LT for about 7 weeks. When i have been LT for the 7 weeks i feel that i know how the pd works how the promos should be handed out how to be nice to people how to talk to people  communicate to people i have been active everyday as LT on my time (EU TIME) i have been on every training Fridays helping out bob and other officer training the officers and looking out for them so they know what they can do and what they cant do. If i find a officer that minges around i would most likely ask them what they are doing and why they are doing it and will tell them why they can't do it so they understand what they did wrong that is the most important thing in my opinion when it comes to let them understand what they did wrong so they don't do it again if they really did something wrong like (mass rdm ) then i would take away there whitelist but in the end it comes out to what they did wrong and if they understand what they should not do next time when they come into the same situation i have also handled a lot of Officer complaints around 15 and i have dealt with them pretty good i understand that they are human and they do mistakes .( I know my english is shit) (Note i just came back from a 1 week LOA)

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No):YES

Edited by [GL] Smiley222

+/-

-Good Leader

-Active

-SomeTimes Friendly

-Doesnt train Cadets

-Can be a Bit Harsh sometimes

-Can sometimes not be Freindly

-never seen him in the meetings can be timezones or loa

You have gone long way jeff but i honestly think ur not ready yet for cpt try to train more cadets and try to be More Friendlier  towards poeple and you will have +support of me

Edited by DeathBringer402

+ Support

Active

Trains Cadets

Helps other officers

Lt for a good amount of time

Mature

Knows how to deal with situations

Good Luck Jeff, you deserve it! ❤️

Captain Jakeee 1L64

Edited by Jakeee
  • Sad 1