Should I get Admin  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Admin

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Chad B

2. What is your steam name?:  [GL]Chad

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:66578410

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, over 3 months total 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? 1/10/18

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Mod

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? Yes over $40

10. What rank are you applying for? Admin

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Every week yes

12. Timezone: PST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):  Rhenic | Felix myandabeast | Rëbørñ_SNIP3R | 

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Why do I believe I deserve the rank of admin, ever since I started staff back in January I knew I wanted to make admin. I believe being an admin is the big achievement something you really have to work for something you really have you want. Ever since I started staff again back in August I’ve been active almost every day giving on average four hours to staffing, I am dedicated and devoted to the staff team, I may have a cracked vertebrae and some head trauma from last night's accident but I’m back on today helping the server, I take a lot of pride staffing, I never think of it as a hassle or something that’s annoying. Everyday when I join the server I get on staff right away, it’s my favorite thing I love helping the community answering questions and settling situations. I’m always calm and maintain a professional manner and make sure the treat everyone with respect, along with being completely unbiased. I make sure to hear both people sides before making a final decision and I will take the extra step to find out the truth of what happened. I help our community with other things for example I am a proud member of the support team. Anytime I get a notification and i’m able to help them make sure to quickly and professionally handle the players question or problem, before I move them out I ask them if there’s anything else I can help  with and I say if you have any other questions or concerns I’m always willing to help. I believe I should be promoted to admin because I show great activity on staff, I’m always looking to go above and beyond, I constantly go out of my way to help players, i’m always more than willing to help on staff when we are short or there is no other staff members online. I am very familiar with the rules, I’ve had other senior moderators along with moderators and trail mods ask me questions about how to deal with a certain scenario. In my opinion I believe I gave them a good answer and I made sure that they are fully aware of how to handle the situation. As an admin I promise to uphold my current activity if not improve it along with being a supportive staff to newer staff members, I will continue to help trail mods learn the ropes(along with other staff), I will uphold the server rules along with making sure the community runs smooth and handing out the correct punishment for the offense, I will make sure I am your most active admin, lastly I would like to thank SMT for letting me come back to the staff team so fast and I hope I proved myself worthy of this rank.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you I would attempt to calm the person down, making sure to be respectful and get his side of the story. If that doesn’t work and  its still escalating, I will gag the player, explain what they did wrong and try to give them one last chance to be calm and talk to me after that i would tell them they will be receiving a warn along with a 7200 second Minge, after that I'd send them a link to the MOTD, and tell them to read it and if they have any questions feel free to ask.

Edited by Chad B
  • Like 1

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

+SUPPORT

- Dedicated

- Kind and respectful

- Knows the rules

- Good app

- Always on staff

Overall I believe Chad Deserves Admin, he's been dedicated to staffing with him always being on no matter if its busy or not, helpful to all the new staff(myself included) unbiased during sits and I believe an exceptional member of the staff team.

• Like 1

Signature.png

2 hours ago, [GL] Phill said:

+SUPPORT

- Dedicated

- Kind and respectful

- Knows the rules

- Good app

- Always on staff

Overall I believe Chad Deserves Admin, he's been dedicated to staffing with him always being on no matter if its busy or not, helpful to all the new staff(myself included) unbiased during sits and I believe an exceptional member of the staff team.

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

3 hours ago, [GL] Phill said:

+SUPPORT

- Dedicated

- Kind and respectful

- Knows the rules

- Good app

- Always on staff

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

5 hours ago, [GL] Phill said:

+SUPPORT

- Dedicated

- Kind and respectful

- Knows the rules

- Good app

- Always on staff

• Like 1

When I hopped on PoliceRP for a whitelist I called staff. Immediately right after chad teleported to me. He was very respectful and had a great understanding of the situation. I needed a whitelist for EOIC. Since I’m on reserves. He treated me like I was very important. +support. He is also very active. Good luck Chad!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, [GL] Phill said:

+SUPPORT

- Dedicated

- Kind and respectful

- Knows the rules

- Good app

- Always on staff

Agreed 

• Like 1

MASSIVE +Support

-Very Active

-Mature/takes job seriously

-Knows the rules

-Friendly

-Conducts sits professionally

-Good app/Good effort

I believe Chad puts in a great deal of effort to staff, and takes his roles on the server seriously. Low command in PD, and his staff experience both have given him opportunities to deal with tough situation and require him to be a shot caller.

Good luck bud.

• Like 1

+sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ

• ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ-ɪɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ/ᴛᴇᴀᴍsᴘᴇᴀᴋ

• ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛғᴜʟ

• ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇs ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴇʟʟ

• ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ

• ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ɢᴏᴏᴅ!

• ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

ᴏᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ, ᴄʜᴀᴅ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs ᴛʜɪs ʙɪɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, [GL] Phill said:

+SUPPORT

- Dedicated

- Kind and respectful

- Knows the rules

- Good app

- Always on staff

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:58 AM, cherry force said:

MASSIVE +Support

-Very Active

-Mature/takes job seriously

-Knows the rules

-Friendly

-Conducts sits professionally

-Good app/Good effort

I believe Chad puts in a great deal of effort to staff, and takes his roles on the server seriously. Low command in PD, and his staff experience both have given him opportunities to deal with tough situation and require him to be a shot caller.

Good luck bud.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2018 at 4:13 AM, [GL] Phill said:

+SUPPORT

- Dedicated

- Kind and respectful

- Knows the rules

- Good app

- Always on staff

• Like 1