Invaliff's Forum Diplomat Application

Invaliff

Poll  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Invaliff become Forum Diplomat?

• Yes (Reason)
    • No (Reason)

In-Game Name:

Brigadier General Posideon / Invaliff

Steam Name:

Invaliff

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:87198935

Are you a Moderator+?

Yes Super Admin

How many posts do you have on the website?

290 Posts (I had more before forums style changed, I have had many posts on deleted forum categories,)

How often are you online on the forums?

Every day I watch the forums on my phone

What timezone are you in?

Central

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team?

I want to be a forum diplomat to help take care of posts on the forums, I am currently apart of the Support team, and I recently became JMT. I want to be able to help people on the forums and assist everyone else in the staff team with forums needs, I have been on the forums for.. 27 months (Date I created the account) And I want to help people with the forums, help them with any form related issues, I have not seen too many forum diplomats, Being able to moderate posts will take the pressure off SMT to moderate all of the posts. I am super active on the forums and I see posts that should be moderated, but go unmoderated until SMT becomes available to moderate it, as JMT I am reliable, I take a huge part in the community, and want to continue taking that part in the community further.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgment? If so, how?

Yes, I have made many punishments over my time as staff, and have not had a false warn report yet. Any time a player calls a sit, I bring them first, have a talk about their side, then bring the person he reported, getting his side of the story, I would also check all the resources available (Logs) checking for something to support their stories, if I can't I would ask other staff if they saw the situation if not, I ask for video evidence, and if there is sadly none I can't do anything about a situation where I am taking someone's word. for punishments, I follow the staff guidelines, depending upon the severity and the number of times, (I check for previous punishments) I always try to do the right punishment, and never take any sits I might be Bysed to.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the Shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?

Delete their messages, and notify the user if he believes the ban was unjust, make a ban appeal if the user continues spamming I would contact SMT for assistance, as I can not administer forums warnings

Edited by Invaliff
Missing steam ID

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2018 at 11:36 AM, Toaster Strudel said:

+Support

Active

Good App

Good Luck!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png