Should I Get Major?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Get Major?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Tom Brown

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127848649

Current rank: CPT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 month and  1 week. (39 Days)

Rank Wanted: Major

How many warns do you have? 12

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Snar, Kitty, Dane 

Why should you be promoted? : 

Major Application

I believe I should be promoted for many reasons, firstly I put a lot of time and effort into the Police Department, and I wholeheartedly want the Police Department to have a good name as a department and is not known to be mingy. I am very professional when it comes to PD. I train cadets the correct way so they are not mingy and make sure all their questions are answered so that they can have the right experience and training when they go out in the real field. I have helped the police department in many ways; I make sure that before and OFC is promoted to an SNR, they are qualified to be promoted. So I make sure that they aren’t mingy, and that they take their job seriously. I train cadets to an exceptional level, and make sure they know their information about professionalism In the police department. Command is a exemplary job/status. We need to show officers below us that this is how things need to be handled so that they can use the skills they learn from higher-ups and use them with other officers. There are some important aspects that I would like to discuss and that I try to fix. I understand the rank of Major is a big promotion and requires a lot more responsibilities, which I agree to fully. I will try my be a role model for other officers and continue to help them so that they can grow.

Mingy OFC’s

The police department has its handful of mingy OFC’s which needs to stop. Most of the time if any OFC is a minge on the OFC job he was a minge during Cadet training. If any Cadets are being mingy, they need to be removed from the training and told to come back when they are ready to be professional in the police department. If you really think about it, the Police Department is the only department you can get into without applying, and we need to use the cadet training as an application to entry. To be in most departments you have to be a certain rank in the police department to get accepted into the other department. As we take on the effort to lower minges on PD, we are also helping out many other departments that use a PD rank to get into.

Cadet Training

Personally, I believe that the current guidelines for training are good, but Cadets need a hands-on experience as well. So what I do when the server is not busy, I take cadets out of the training room and take them on a ride along experience after giving them basic training. I have had some Cadets who are mingy and I demote them right away and ask them to join when they feel like they are professional. Now, by taking cadets out on a ride along you can show them multiple things. Firstly, show them around the map(a lot of them are new to the server) and you can show them how to do traffic stops(they can watch you do them). You can also show them how to respond to calls like bank raids and general store robberies, and make sure they know to not move in without tactical units and also to just block off one lane of traffic and make sure no one goes into the investigation area. The truth is, many Cadets just get bored of typical training and they wanna go out on the field instead of being trapped into a room. This way they are out on the field(shadowing the officer) and also they are being supervised by a higher up. Now I do not recommend this to SGT+ as of yet, just because I haven’t ran it though High Command, but for Low Command+ this shouldn’t be a problem because command does know how to do their job 100%.

Following all Traffic Laws

We need full compliance when it comes to PD following traffic laws, we cannot expect the citizens to follow traffic laws if we cannot set a good example. I have seen PD get much better at this and I do like what I see. I will make sure we can continue this in an exemplary manner.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes, i understand.

Edited by Tom Brown

+Support

• Mature
  • Knows the Rules
  • Trains cadets
  • Helps Officers
  • Attends Command Meetings
  • Super Active
  • Approachable
  • Overall Just a Swell Guy
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

7 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Mature
  • Knows the Rules
  • Trains cadets
  • Helps Officers
  • Super Active
  • Approachable

Nuff’ said.

• Like 1

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

On 11/1/2018 at 1:21 AM, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Mature
  • Knows the Rules
  • Trains cadets
  • Helps Officers
  • Super Active
  • Approachable

Well said hoopla 

• Like 1

On 11/1/2018 at 1:21 AM, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Mature
  • Knows the Rules
  • Trains cadets
  • Helps Officers
  • Super Active
  • Approachable

Ez plus support. Writing this in class cuz its easy for me to agree with whats above. Definitly deserves Major.

Big +Support

• Like 1