Name: Andrew

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80806137

Current rank: SAIC

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 3 weeks
Rank Wanted: DAD
How many warns do you have? 2
Do you have a Working mic? Yes
Permission to use application: Injoker/Colesoft
Why should you be promoted?: There are many reasons why I feel I should be promoted to the rank of DAD.  I have spoken to Injoker about this and said that one of my favourite things to do is 'ramble' so we won't be doing that today!  I will split this question into two, why I think I should be promoted and what I will bring to the department as this new rank.  Firstly, the "why I think I should be promoted" section.  I have worked tirelessly for countless hours in the FBI, day in, day out.  I make sure that lower ranks abide by the rules set out in the SOP for FBI and I educate them further into their FBI career.  By this I mean, if they have a car wrong, I will fix the issue and make sure they understand why, or, if there is a situation involving guns, if it doesn't go to plan, I will speak to the agent and make sure they have a complete grasp on the idea of what to do next.  I have joined the Internal Affairs team and have worked my way up the pecking order to AD.  I help the department all day every day and I have created the SOP's and ran meetings before.  I help people with investigations where necessary (like I would do in regular FBI) and make sure I create good, healthy relationships between myself and the agents I'm working with.  I am a mature and helpful person that is ready to help anyone, no matter the time of day.  De-escalating situations is also a strong suit of mine and I can definitely use that to my advantage in small arguments between agents to ensure a respectful department overall.  I have attended many a training with my British and European counterparts and to my standards, I feel I performed well, both in helping the lower ranks and individually.  Throughout my time here at FBI I have ran many undercover stings and a few of them have been shown to command, these include stings for printers, kidnappings, prostitution and many more.  I feel I am completely and utterly ready to undertake a new position in the department and show you all what I have. 

Part two of this question will focus on the things that I will bring to the department as my new rank.  Being DAD is a big responsibility, we all love a bit of power, don't we?  But I don't see it that way.  It's just another rank you can help improve.  (SAIC's).  Of course, I am from Scotland, I feel that having another command member from the UK would benefit the department greatly, I think that I would help improve the European Agents in the department and make sure they are abiding by every rule set out.  As I have said before, I use de-escalation in many situations as my power.  It helps calm individuals if you remain calm and can bring about a resolution quickly.  FBI is not all about the practical side of things, we don't appreciate how much is really going on behind the scenes.  I would like to be a part of that team.  I can bring a new type of command member as well, I am not like many command members we have currently and I think it would be great for the team to have someone like me helping them out every step of the way. (meeting in TS anytime about this). 

Conclusion of the question.  Overall, I am the perfect individual to be hired, a kind, respectful person that can bring a whole new way of life to the department.  I work well in teams and can listen to everyone about anything.  I think that having me in that position would be great for the division.

Thank you for reading through this short novel and I wish to speak to you all soon.

Edited by andrewchynd
Forgot to put my name XD

+huge support

great leader

always helpful and friendly

very knowledgeable of the department

i see its approved but i wanted to show my support for andrew in my last couple months in the force andrew has been a huge asset to my knowledge and understanding of the department. He has always held trainings that have been not only well thought out but a good learning experience. 

FBI SSA Jimmy James 

10 minutes ago, yoshihino said:

+huge support

great leader

i see its approved but i wanted to show my support for andrew in my last couple months in the force andrew has been a huge asset to my knowledge and understanding of the department. He has always held trainings that have been not only well thought out but a good learning experience. 

FBI SSA Jimmy James 

Lol he was already accepted

On 11/10/2018 at 8:50 PM, yoshihino said:

+huge support

great leader

FBI SSA Jimmy James 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.