BrycE ?

Your In-Game Name:

Bryce King

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:187707301

Staff member's In-Game Name:

Marx

What did they do?

Extremely immature, Borderline racist, Not fit for staff, As a staff member you now represent Gaminglight and i believe that this is unacceptable.(Please note he said it out of character)

"Why cant White people say the N Word? We invented it!"

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

https://gyazo.com/6dd4f462fc28dd290dfeac11dcc853a5

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

Removal, maybe Staff restriction.

Edited by ? BrycE ?

I am not from PRP, but I am Staff. and this is Unacceptable behavior from a staff member, I feel like he should get a staff strike instead of a removal, allow him to clean up his act as he is only a Trial moderator at this time

+Support

Edited by Invaliff

+Support

Cant have someone of a staff ranking position saying that type of stuff. It sets a bad example, and makes our staff team look rude, irresponsible, and immature. Staff member should be demoted and striked and given one chance.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+ Support

Highly inappropriate. He needs to represent Gaminglight in a good way and this is not acceptable. Trial Moderator or not he should know not to say things like that. I believe he should be removed from the staff team. 

logan2.png

7 hours ago, TimMeMeSSS said:

+Support

Cant have someone of a staff ranking position saying that type of stuff. It sets a bad example, and makes our staff team look rude, irresponsible, and immature. Staff member should be demoted and striked and given one chance.

Tim the problem is I believe he’s at tmod so you can’t demote

Just now, October said:

Tim the problem is I believe he’s at tmod so you can’t demote

Ohh sorry. Makes sense because I have barely seen this guy on. ?

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• ArmyGuy locked and unlocked this topic