SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96070938

Current rank: Lieutenant

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : four months

Rank Wanted: Captain

How many warns do you have? 3

Do you have a Working mic? No

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Deputy Commissioner Noot Noot

Why should you be promoted? :

I have been on almost daily for at least 2-3 hours when possible. From my time as a command member, I have committed my time as command to help enforce the rules and guidelines expected of our police force. I have helped teach our officers how to properly use the radio when addressing dispatch, making sure pd follows traffic laws, I have assisted new sergeants with how to properly train, as well as enabling Corporals to attempt to train with supervision by me. On the other side of things, as a command member I believe I have helped several of our good lower ranking officers get recognized for their hard work, and rewarding them with either a promotion or a recommendation.  I definitely have developed the ability to lead and organize the PD during my four months as a Lieutenant. I have learned how to handle command situations such as dealing with Pd breaking rules, minging cadets, people not listening to tactical units etcetera. I have also learned how to deal with reports on other officers.

I also have experience with trusted/command throughout my time on gaminglight. I am a PD Lieutenant, FBI Deputy Chief of Staff, (resigned) US Core Commander, (resigned) US Military Police Lieutenant Colonel, (resigned) PoliceRP Moderator, (resigned) MilRP Moderator, (resigned) forum diplomat, and lastly (resigned) support staff. I have proven multiple times throughout multiple servers that I can and am trusted within this community.

*Also to dispel any rumors, I have chosen to wait this long to apply for captain. I have heard things like high command promotion banned me and that is simply not true. I did not feel like becoming a captain until recently because I was happy with the rank I was at and still am.*

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

54 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

+support

Active

Mature

Great leader

Has been LT for 4 months

Deserves a promotion

Good luck!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Jeff Junior said:

We need active command members or am I wrong whit that?

Um just to clear some things up I am not in college I have no idea where that came from. Also my activity switched from the afternoon to night time which might help. (Cough rule saying don’t respond to applications is only for staff apps)

2 hours ago, Injoker said:

Um just to clear some things up I am not in college I have no idea where that came from. Also my activity switched from the afternoon to night time which might help. (Cough rule saying don’t respond to applications is only for staff apps)

Regardless, you shouldn't be responding to your own apps. Applications are so that the public as a whole may give there input on how you conduct yourself. You have an opportunity to prove why you are suited for the position in your application write up, not in the replies section. Either way, I'm going to remain neutral in this instance, due to the fact that I don't have enough information about you to form a reasonable opinion. However, based on what I've seen in your application, and in the replies section, I'm fairly very pleased with how you have been depicted. None the less, Good Luck, and hopefully I'll see you around more often so that we can become more acquainted. 

- Major Hooplaa

Edited by Hooplaa
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

-never seen you on LT

-okey app

- good leader 

- Never seen you on trainings/meetings but when I see you on you are there for half the meeting then leaves 

get your activity up and I will +support 

PoliceRP Manager

-support

Reponded to own application

Seems like you take priority over FBI than PD command witch is fine, but it really drops your activity.

also Im pretty sure at one point you told me you were a freshman in high school and was 14 or 15, not in college.

Edited by WreckedInRuinz

On 10/30/2018 at 4:46 PM, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

-never seen you on LT

-okey app

- good leader 

- Never seen you on trainings/meetings but when I see you on you are there for half the meeting then leaves 

get your activity up and I will +support 

Increase activity and performance, and do not reply to own app! Good Luck though

On 11/1/2018 at 9:56 AM, WreckedInRuinz said:

-support

Reponded to own application

Seems like you take priority over FBI than PD command witch is fine, but it really drops your activity.

also Im pretty sure at one point you told me you were a freshman in high school and was 14 or 15, not in college.

^^^^^^ 

think he told me he was 15 as well

1 hour ago, Injoker said:

I already said that I’m not in college I am 17 and a senior in high school I have no idea where you and ruinz randomly got that from

Even if I’m wrong you still should pm me not reply to own app